Problems with Emperor

Minrhael said:
Nay, you shall not hear from me again, for I have ascended to a new level of grace and am now one with the cosmos. They don't have Civ4 out here in the cosmos, this sucks.
:mischief:100% authentic...

Mutineer said:
With slavery and Monarchy it let me to whipe Units fast in addition to normal burocracy capital production. Romans did not have any time to build any stack, why my fog busting warriors were providing all happiness my second city needed for this whyping.
Yes, I think at max My second city was something like 70 turns of unhappiness, but who cares when it bring me all Roman Empire?

What a fantastically simple idea, using slavery with hereditery rule to counter the unhappiness. I don't know why I didn't think of something so simple. I've been waiting for the happy-modifier to go away before whipping again.

I'm still around, I just got sucked in by GC2 ;)

For one, i never even realized you could go from priesthood to writing, I always went via pottery, explains some of my slow slings, and I never even tried for oracle just assuming as this was my first emperor games that the computer would beat me there easily. Haven't looked at most of the late saves yet due to GC.

I have downloaded them though, and do thank you all for posting them!

Top Bottom