Project: Fall from Heaven - The Novel

biblical angels are supposed to be genderless ... genderless males, apparently, which proves that a guy wrote that book.

On the other hand, god sent an angel to bone virgin Mary, which resulted in Jesus. I suppose there are other explanations on how a woman who never had sex with her husband can become pregnant, but let's believe the official version of a wonder. :)

Anyway, if you choose to let Angels have sex and penises and sexy angel girls, then you also have to at least consider the possibility of angel babies/kids, aging angels and thus angel gramps, angel kindergartens, angel government, bureaucracy, corruption, hookers and everything else that can happen to every mortal society.

better leave angels as something mystical, born out of the souls of the goodly deceased (whatever good means in this world). If a soul carries memories and feelings of it's former life is something interesting to think about altogether.

on the other hand, demons - succubi and incubi especially - are considered very entrenched in the more carnal aspects of humanity. They know how to have a good time.

Enjoy getting answers to questions you never dared to ask, hehehe.

...Anyway, if you choose to let Angels have sex and penises and sexy angel girls, then you also have to at least consider the possibility of angel babies/kids, aging angels and thus angel gramps, angel kindergartens, angel government, bureaucracy, corruption, hookers and everything else that can happen to every mortal society.

better leave angels as something mystical, born out of the souls of the goodly deceased (whatever good means in this world). If a soul carries memories and feelings of it's former life is something interesting to think about altogether...

I've never heard of angels actually doing anything with each other, though I wouldn't discout the possibility. Tali's angels in particular could easily be free-love types. Unless I see proof otherwise, I'm guessing a (EDIT: living) entity with the Divine Spark is required in at least half the equation for impregnation to occur. EDIT: As to the Mercurians? Even if they have the capacity, I doubt they would have much interest.

I'm not sure of the exact translation, but from what I gather, the Latin that Hyborem says to Keelyn in her Lord of the Balors intro ("Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo") even goes so far as to describe exactly what he intends to do with it... my attempts to get it translated, so far, have met with hilarity.

Lets just say Hyborem is not a nice guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catullus_16 (warning link contains very naughty language)

biblical angels are supposed to be genderless ... genderless males, apparently, which proves that a guy wrote that book.

I suppose it depends on what you take "sons of heaven" to mean. If you think those are angels then the bible has instances of angels having children with mortals too.

Genesis 6:4 said:
At that time the Nephilim appeared on earth (as well as later), after the sons of heaven had intercourse with the daughters of man, who bore them sons. They were the heroes of old, the men of renown.

Thats all the bible says about them. But if you read some of the apocrypha it goes into more detail and says that these "sons of heaven" are a group of fallen angels who mated with human women. The name of these angels... the Grigori.

In FfH we used that legend of angels who loved women as the name for the angel who I think loves mankind the most.

We probably all would like to have hot sex with pretty angels. But it's probably not a good story to write about. :)
But if it's a vital part of your story, like tales of the origin of race XXX, possibly with some funny stories about the Erebus version of Onan, then by all means think of something interesting.

But don't expect that everyone is going to like your particular vision of X-rated angels. :D

Sorry guys, the story won't feature hot angelic sex. The reason i asked was because of a certain ritual that will go horribly wrong, a ritual involving angelic blood.

Also, I am now using Nikis erebus map as a rough reference, with some changes. The main character has also been changed from Amurite to Kuriotates, since it went very good with the plot and also with the map. I took some liberty in moving the lands of the luchuirp and adding a Lanun city on the shoreline of the Sea of Sorrows, since it will be a major part of the plot. It's just a rough sketch and doesn't feature any borders, only capitals and villages important to the plot.

This map will probably cover the events of the book. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Cult of the Dragon 3.jpg
    Cult of the Dragon 3.jpg
    234 KB · Views: 182
Yeah, I've had plans of writing short stories for Erebus (with several fairly worked out in my head), but the do deviat a fair bit from "canon" (such as including Fall Further Civs). What I mean is, please don't let your lawyers get over zealos in protecting "Erebus".;)

Yeah, I've had plans of writing short stories for Erebus (with several fairly worked out in my head), but the do deviat a fair bit from "canon" (such as including Fall Further Civs). What I mean is, please don't let your lawyers get over zealos in protecting "Erebus".;)

I'm pretty much in the horsehockyter myself when wanting to use names like Faeryl Viconia and cities like Dunwich in my story. Actually, i'd rather just distribute it for free than edit all the names in it just to get money.

So Kael, Magister, Nikis and other team members, I have been thinking of using a feature called "Excerpts from Erebus Lore" at the end of every chapter. This would serve as a great way for the readers to catch on to some background and fluff. Excerpts can be anything from straight out rips of the Civilopedia (as in explaining the history of the luchuirp or hemah), a poem or maybe short story that is relevant to the current theme. I would of course need the original authors blessings, but that can be saved for later.

In other news, I have now finished my outlining of the story, from start to finish, as well as the personalities and history of my main characters. The book will be divided in two parts, the first being named Cult of the Dragon and the other being named Whisper of the Waves. It will be pretty dark.

That's interesting, I planned on writing a story about angelic beings being forced into having sex with mortals by Priests of the Order to create "superhumans" or Nephalims.

There are so many different takes on the Order... I think that one's original, though.

I had considered writing a novel about the Orcs & Bannor, concerning Jonas converting to the Order and Sheelbe trying to find a way for her people to survive instead, but it never got beyond the idea stage. Short stories are better for me, I don't have too much follow through for my writing... or the free time that I used to, with a 1 yr old. :)

That doesn't seem right at all to me.

I tend to think Junil would completely outlaw intercourse between angels and mortals. Judeo-Christian folk lore about the Nepthalim (which is already plural and doesn't need and s) states that the angels were sinning against God's laws when they mated with human women, which is why the children were evil. Even if Junil recognizes that not all hybrids will be evil he would still see such matings as unnatural and would see half-angels as dangerous as they would have more power then wisdom to use it well. Also, the emotional ties between his angels and their mates would make them vulnerable to temptation and less loyal to his commands.

Other gods like Sucellos (who let his archangel do it), Cernunnos (who has personally sired many children), Mammon (who I think may have ordered his angels, including Hastur, to sire sons capable of getting around the compact), and Aeron (who embodies lust) probably don't have a problem with it. Sucellus and Cernunnos would probably allow angels and mortals to marry, but would not want to encourage their angels to engage in meaningless sex. The evil gods would likely encourage the rape of mortals so as to have more Cambions join them.

That doesn't seem right at all to me.

I tend to think Junil would completely outlaw intercourse between angels and mortals. Judeo-Christian folk lore about the Nepthalim (which is already plural and doesn't need and s) states that the angels were sinning against God's laws when they mated with human women, which is why the children were evil. Even if Junil recognizes that not all hybrids will be evil he would still see such matings as unnatural and would see half-angels as dangerous as they would have more power then wisdom to use it well. Also, the emotional ties between his angels and their mates would make them vulnerable to temptation and less loyal to his commands.

Other gods like Sucellos (who let his archangel do it), Cernunnos (who has personally sired many children), Mammon (who I think may have ordered his angels, including Hastur, to sire sons capable of getting around the compact), and Aeron (who embodies lust) probably don't have a problem with it. Sucellus and Cernunnos would probably allow angels and mortals to marry, but would not want to encourage their angels to engage in meaningless sex. The evil gods would likely encourage the rape of mortals so as to have more Cambions join them.

Who said that they were doing it on Junil's command :mischief:? They are corrupt after all, and it also gives a sense of irony as in doing something that a demon would do (raping a girl). The plan was set out by the Patriarch of the Order, which involved summoning of, and binding of one of the angels of good gods into a shackle they found in a Patrian ruin (another irony as the priesthood seeked to kill Roser for using OO mask but will use even more sinister item (as the shackle was created by wizards who served Ceridwan) secretly in their battle against evil.) and then force the angels to breed with a girl they secretly kidnapped from a city. However the researchers working on the projects started going mad and all the babies created died am unexplained and horrific death as their eyes burnt out. The story was supposede to be written as a diary of a researcher who survived.

I probably play too much RE

Considering that the various spheres of Erebus are the physical manifestations of the gods' will (and not the other way around), and angels were created to carry out this will, I do not think an angel would have the proper equipment if their god was against them acting in such a way. In otherwords, Junil's angels would not be able to mate with mortals because it is Junil's will that they not be able to; that is not their purpose.

On the other hand, if a god's angels (or all angels) do have the ability to mate, then it would be their god's will that they mate.

... this is going to be an incredibly lewd novel ...

Yeah, wow. I mean, really, guys... It only took one page(my page = 20 posts) to devolve into random "gettin' it on"? Next thing that's going to happen is the Hitler references...

Dio, I am definately looking forward to seeing your story.

Again, if you need anything (even the small stories between chapters you suggested), please throw me a pm/reply. I would also be willing to sit down and write some poems if they should be needed (like a poem for each chapter title, etc.).

Utterly OT, but its just occured to me.

If Mardero's father is (as implied) Hastur, what's he doing hanging around with the Ashen Veil? Shurley the Overlords would me more likely, if rather unthematic.

edit: Then again, maybe Hastur's nastiness isn't enough for Mardero, and this is the demonic equivalent of teenage rebellion.

The Momus Intro said:
"Falamar."

There was nothing but darkness.

"Falamar."

I twisted in my dreams. I still imagined the tentacle around my leg through the veil of fear and emptiness. I drifted toward eternal sleep, but something wouldn't let me go.

"Falamar."

I opened my eyes and there was water all around, a world without earth or sky. I floated weightless in the current, forever falling in the seas caress.

There was another above me, a woman, but as inhuman as she was beautiful. She was the tide, powerful but yielding, fleeting but eternal.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am Condatis, the archangel of Danalin, god of the sea."

Afraid, I tried to swim away from her. I wasn't religious but I had seen enough temples and asylums of those that worshiped Danalin to suspect that this wasn't the afterlife I intended. Even if it did feature floating billowy maidens.

"Danalin? As in the overlords? Is this the heaven for cultists and zealots?"

She looked hurt. There was pain in her eyes, and love. I regretted my words.

"No." she replied.

"Oh... are you my reward?"

"No!" she said, this time there was anger in her eyes.

I seemed to be getting this all wrong so I just floated silently and let her speak.

"I led you to Keelyn so that she would take you to her father, but Hastur predicts my actions. An archmage, Tebryn Arbandi, means to destroy creation. Go to the Momus, convince him to supply you with a fleet then sail through the Arduro Straight to the Dead Lands. Defeat Tebryn so I have time to defeat Hastur."

"You sure you don't want Capria, or that guy that killed Mulcarn? I'm more of a steal the kings galleon kind of hero."

She smiled, "My young prince, we must all make due with what we have."

The water rippled and her face was replaced with the bearded face of Amergin. He was pulling me up on the beach.

"Falamar, are you okay?"

"Im okay" I stammered through racking coughs, "how are the men?"

"Some are fine, others haven't been recovered yet."

I understood his meaning and picked myself up. After recovering far to few of my men from the sea we went to meet with Perpentach. He ignored the threat of Tebryn and my plea's for help. But he was holding a competition between warlords, and he promised to supply the navy I required if I won. With few men and no ships, we had little choice but to enter.

This seems to imply that Hastur is involved in getting Tebryn to destroy the world. I believe that Mammon and his archangel are important in all the evil religions, as the God of Foresight conspires with them all in formulating their plans for the future.

Hastur may be the force behind Danalin's dreams, but he does not control them. The Overlords may act against his interests as often as for them. It is better to leave those not yet ready to embrace evil to follow the overlords, and recruit them to the Veil once they are ready to accept the dark truth. It may be worth noting that it was the cult of the Overlords that led to the fall of Rosier, yet he found his way to be the other AV hero. The Overlords were also involved in the fall fo Decius.

Top Bottom