Proper Installation

Also note that these settings, at least as far as I've seen, revert back to Read-Only upon a reboot of your PC.

dude help me . installed ffh2 to the mods folder. i have ver 3.17 i updated to ver 3.17 from ver 3.00 .i installed patch ffh2l . i loaded the mod , i selected a character,i started the game boom it crashes when init graphics comes , what mistake have i done please help.

Well, first bit of help I can offer is that a new version is scheduled for release on Friday which will have an automated installer to ensure proper install location. So if things don't work out so well then you may want to just wait a little bit :)

First step otherwise is to load the game and go to ADVANCED-->ABOUT THIS BUILD and check what Version it says you are running. First line should read "Civ Version: 317" If it does, then 3.17 installed properly. If it does not, then it failed somehow (common issue unfortunately), and I would advise you use the link on the first post to download and install a good version (you'll need it for the new release on Friday as well).

If we are not lucky enough for that to be the issue, then you need to verify that you installed 032 and 032 patch L to the same location, and did not change the name of the folder "Fall from Heaven 2 032" after that installation.

Top Bottom