Puppet States Mod (BTS 3.19)

I saw you requested help on the choose leader and civ thing. I decided to give it a shot (in C++). Will update you later whether I succeeded.

Re: isn't working: You need feudalism (for vassals), too, and also the puppet state gameoption (I think that should be on by default, since you probably don't download this to play without that gameoption :))

Thank you, the option is on by default, it's the Feudalism (for vassals) that was missing! I was testing with Puppet States enabled at Hunting and far from having teched Feudalism. Now it works! :)

Well, I guess I'll wait for ifgr as well then, coding the choose colony/leader in C++ seems a better idea than in Python.

OK, here you are.

It seems the ability of teams to create a puppet state wasn't saved correctly: if you reloaded a game where you already had nationalism, you lost the ability to create puppet states. I fixed that also in CvTeam.cpp. This change breaks savegames.

Attachments

• puppet_states_choose_leader.7z
    142.5 KB · Views: 75
And they say the Civ iv community is getting weaker... Ask and you shall receive. Very nice.
Of course, good mods deserve good help.

I tried the mod, but it seems that isn't working after many turns. It works just with the editor at start of the game. I don't know if there is a fix for it, because the mod is really awesome

I'd like to merge this mod with my own project, based on Revolutions DCM. How do I do that?

Top Bottom