Qestion about "The Awesome Collection" Mods

LethalLeigh

Prince
I have started a new game with the Awesome Collection mods which is done by "Ryika"
Hopefully Ryika can help But I was wandering about Building Quests I don't seem to get many at all I have built A Command Centre, Feed Hub and a CEL Cradle, and I have yet to receive the quest options for the covert agents. in fact I have only received a few quest for building options. is this part of the overhaul in the mods?

None of the quests in the Awesome Collection should edit building quests and I'm not aware of any bug that would cause them to get disabled. Every copy of a building has a 5% Chance per Turn to trigger the quest associated with the building (default behavior, not modified by my mods), I assume you've just been unlucky.

OK thanx for the info.

BTW love the mods I really hope the Devs take look at them and seriously consider adding in some to the next Expansion as standard.
The continues spawn of Pods and Excavation sites, More access to Artifacts and the Large choice of starter options has made me enjoy the game a lot more with these mods enabled.

So thank you these :)

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation & Customization

Top Bottom