Quality of life improvements I'd love to see

CaPtivE

Chieftain
Quality of life improvements I'd love to see:

1) Trading with the AI:

I want to QUICKLY see how much each civ is willing to offer (for a resource, diplo favor, etc). It's painful and time-consuming to do this check manually and going 1 by 1 with every leader. Instead, I wish you could see this info with one click. Like you click on a resource, and a screen pops up with every leader's offer, so you can quickly compare nd decide for who to sell.

2) Border expansion:

First, for the love of God, DON'T suddenly change your mind on which tile you're growing to next, it messes the plans and wastes gold. Second, I think the player should be able to choose which tile he'd like the city to grab when the border expands naturally. I'm fine with the fact that it won't grow to the 3rd ring before it gets all the tiles in the 2nd ring, that makes sense. However, say I have EXACTLY the same tiles on the edge of my border, like flat plains with wheat on it nd both are within the 2nd ring, but one is to the south and the other is to the north, I should be able to direct the city's border expansion towards the one I prefer. Why not?

3) Better production Queue, allowing tier1 & higher tier buildings simultaneously:

Say I have researched all the techs and unlocked everything. I have a commercial hub with no buildings in it. I want to build a market and a bank using the production Q, but currently, you can't do that. You'll have to wait until the market is finished before you can tell the city to build the bank. Why can't I queue BOTH on the same turn? This way when it finishes the market it will automatically start working on the bank. This really makes life easier when you have a lot of cities to manage, especially when playing domination.

Top Bottom