Questions for turn 238

:yup:

It's too late now, but we really should know what to expect from those explorers.
My money says they CAN move after landing. Why else would Saber build them? :crazyeye:

There's no defense to that, if they can do that - they would just bomb away any units we put to block them.

But I just ran a test, and the explorer couldn't move after unloading onto a grass tile.

whew! That's good news.

So what DOES Chamnix have up his sleeve? :hmm:

It may be our rapid buildup took them by surprise.

1140 AD, SABER had 53 MA and we had 16
1210 AD, SABER had 71 MA and we had 46. We have been outproducing them nearly 2-1 in MA - given that we are doing this AND researching - they may just have said "we have to go now!!"

That's the optimistic way of talking, of course - that we forced them into a hasty invasion. ;)

Wonder what they will think next turn when we have more MA than them :p

Battlelog from Saber:

By The Marina:

4/4 destroyer vs. 4/4 sub -> 4/4 destroyer

West of The Greenhouse:

5/5 destroyer vs. 2/4 cruiser -> 4/5 destroyer

South of The New Yard:

4/4 destroyer misses bombarding the 2/5 cruiser
3/4 destroyer misses bombarding the 2/5 cruiser
4/4 cruiser vs. 2/5 cruiser -> 4/5 Saber cruiser

Northwest of Babe Colony:

2 bombers sink 4/4 sub

I thought we were gonna put our boats in our cities so we didn't lose em, guess that is out the window now :(

No marine attacks, very interesting. Let's hope FREE hurries up, I want to see that save! :bounce:

Should we start a new thread now for turn 239?

That battle log could serve as the inaugural post :)

Maybe we need to do our second ever clairvoyant poll:

Did SABER land, or didn't they?

Wonder what they will think next turn when we have more MA than them :p

Battlelog from Saber:

I thought we were gonna put our boats in our cities so we didn't lose em, guess that is out the window now :(

I did some scouting with those boats.

And I must have screwed up with the sub near The Marina. That was supposed to be out of harms way :(

Top Bottom