(Quick Poll) In which area should we place the city after next?

In which area should we place the city after next? (see 1st post for details)

• A

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • C

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • D

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • E

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eklektikos

Eponymous
Please choose one of the areas specified on the map below.

NOTE: Judging from the way the other poll is going, it seems fairly safe to assume that there will be a city in area D by the time we come to place this city.

The areas are based on the city groupings shown on the map used in SAaM's original info-poll.

Once the area has been decided, I will post a quick-poll to decide the exact placement of the city within the chosen area.

This poll will run for 24 hours or until quorum is reached.

Let's get two cities into D, make it a province and then build a city on the east coast (near the wheat?).

While I agree that we need to concentrate most of our new city placement in the Southeast to stem American expansion, I think we need to find time to put one up north near the cattle to create another "settler farm".

I still disagree with your claim that we need another Settler farm up north, 40J. Right now, it's a waste of a good Settler. So is putting another Settler in "D" so we can make another Province. We need to drive the Settlers to the East coast. Put the first one in "D", the second one in "E" on the corner hill, then the next one by the gold in "E" to block expansion by other nations into our territory. If you want to wait on this, then I suggest you get to Section E and hold the door open for the other nations to come in. We might as well be hospitable if we're going to give them our land.

It sure would be nice to edit one of my posts on the same day I posted it. This "server is busy" crap has got to change!

For me, this is actually a rather difficult choice. Assuming we build in D next, I think this city should go in either D or E. And if you want a settler factory, look at those three lovely Wheats in E! Add the hills right next door, and the fresh-water lake, and it should be a strong site.

Hmm, I guess it's not so difficult, after all. :D

I choose E, but I think we should go straight for the Wheat to make sure it's ours(and to prevent an American end run). I would also recommend making this a coastal city so we will be ready to explore the area by galley when the time arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom