[UNIT] Ramzay's Units

Tell you what. You extract one of those into a nif and we'll see what we can do to play around with them.

Edit: The animated routes don't import too well into 3D max. For some reason I get the model but not the animations...

Last edited:
In general, the use of trains is really out of the general concept of the game.
To begin with, they can be used for much more efficient trading missions compared to trucks. In general, in reality, the railway, for example, to an actively under construction city was of the utmost importance - and trains will reflect this reality. At the same time, it's not just trivial buildings - the same large ships were built by the collective efforts of several cities.
Etc.

Rotating the wheels isn't such a huge thing, depending on the animation set. The grim bit is the bar that connects the wheels up. Getting that thing to move properly would be pure hell. I wouldn't even try.

I can't promise that.
No problem, I was just giving examples of animations. :)
(I do not need any specific animation. Any animation at all would already be great.)

Curious about the Samurai and also the Berber ships Ramzay,Do you still plan on releasing them, the ships would be more useful than you might think. Not many African ships around and all. Also I am curious of the Samurai but what I saw was wonderful.

Top Bottom