Random crashes after turn 300-350

klaazjan

Chieftain
Hi!

I bought Civ 5 about 2 months ago, and bought G&K about 1 month ago. Before i bought G&K i didn't have ANY problem, but since i bought it, i am encountering a very annoying crash. Roughly after turn 300/350 the game starts to crash at random moments, mostly during opponents turns. Roughly after turn 400 the game even crashes when i enter screens like the city screen, the tech tree, the policy screen, the spying screen, etc. Sometimes the game just crashes and doesn't provide me with any info, sometimes it just says that Civ 5 has stopped working. At first i didn't encounter the crashes that often, so i could live with it, but now that i am actually finishing a game, it is happening more and more, to the annoying point where it crashes about every 2 turns.
I just downloaded my latest driver and reïnstalled the game, but both didn't help. I am playing the game without any MODs and this is the only game i am encountering those crashes.. I tried lots of solutions posted on multiple websites, but whatever i do, the crashes stay.
Oh, by the way, i also seem to have strange graphical bugs (?) with units stationed in cities. I for some reason can't see their logo, it is invisible, but yet i can see the outline. Is this a related problem?
Anyway, i will add a Dxdiag log below. How can i solve these crashes? Oh, and the gameversion is 1.0.2.21.

Edit: Dxdiag log: (i hope this link works..) https://www.dropbox.com/s/zryys3npg4fb3wx/DxDiag.txt

I am using Directx9..

Edit: i got Directx10/11 to work and now the crashes has stopped. Fixed!

Same problem here. Game crashing in the 348 turn. And it destroyed my gameplay, I cant pass it by anyway. I tried to play old saves but it still crash in 348.

Would love to go back to Gods and Kings until 2K gets act together, Anybody know how to do that with Steam?

Top Bottom