• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

random quotes

"the people on who has interative with their tv and want to find more about the koeran bomb,push the red button on your remote"bbc person

Sam: Why are you so bent on countering these idiot leaflets?
Bruno: Because I am tired of working for candidates who make me think I should be embarassed to believe what I believe, Sam. I'm tired of getting them elected. You all need some therapy, because somebody came along and said liberal means soft on crime, soft on drugs, soft on communism, soft on defence, and we're going to tax ya back to the stone age, because people shouldn't have to go to work, if they don't want to. And instead of saying 'Well, excuse me, you right-wing reactionary xenophobic homophobic anti-education, anti-choice, pro-gun, leave it to beaver trip back to the fifties,' we cowered in the corner. And said 'Please Don't Hurt Me'. No more. I really don't care who's right, who's wrong. We're both right. We're both wrong. Let's have two parties, huh, what do you say?

Soldier: Who goes there?
King Arthur: It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
Soldier: Pull the other one!
King Arthur: I am, and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
Soldier: What? Ridden on a horse?
King Arthur: Yes!
Soldier: You're using coconuts!
King Arthur: What?
Soldier: You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
King Arthur: So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through...
Soldier: Where'd you get the coconuts?
King Arthur: We found them.
Soldier: Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
King Arthur: What do you mean?
Soldier: Well, this is a temperate zone
King Arthur: The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
Soldier: Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
King Arthur: Not at all. They could be carried.
Soldier: What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
King Arthur: It could grip it by the husk!
Soldier: It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
King Arthur: Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
Soldier: Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
King Arthur: Please!
Soldier: Am I right?

Irrational Fears turn
Irrational gears that
CRUSH the people that turn them

-me

General Turgidson: Mr. President, we must not allow a mineshaft gap!

Judge: Mr. Hutz, are you aware you're not wearing any pants?
Lionel Hutz: Uh, your Honor, can I call for one of those bad trial thingys?
Judge: You mean a mistrial?
Lionel Hutz: Yeah ... that's why you're the judge, and I am the law ... talkin' ... guy.

Classics from The Sopranos:

Adriana: You were saying she’s got a nice ass!
Christopher: I was trying to say something positive because she is your friend.
======
Paulie: You’re not gonna believe this. The guy killed 16 Czechoslovakians. He was an interior decorator.
Christopher: His house looked like ****.
======
Carmela: If you want her to be with him, just keep it up. Keep playing the race card. You gonna drive her right into his arms.
Tony: Not if I cut off those arms.
======
Gloria: Is it loaded?
Tony: There is nothing more useless then an unloaded gun.
======
See Chrisrossi's sig too.

I concur Senior Prince

Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri: To the victor goes the spoils!
Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: Now, get the **** outta here before I shoved that quotation book up your fat ****ing ass!

Anthony 'Tony' Soprano Sr.: If I were you, I would seriously consider salads!
[Leaves]
Bobby "Bacala" Baccalieri: Why won't you take a look in a mirror, you insensitive ****!

Salvatore 'Big *****' Bompensiero: Hey, Sil.
Silvio Dante: What?
Salvatore 'Big *****' Bompensiero: "What". I've been gone a long time. Let me hear it.
Silvio Dante: [imitates Al Pacino] Just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

Classic!!!!

"Of course, the whole purpose of the Doomsday Machine is lost... if you keep it a SECRET!!"
Doctor Strangelove

"Integrity without knowledge is weak and useless, and knowledge without integrity is dangerous and dreadful."
Samuel Johnson

"Be careful - with quotations, you can damn anything."
André Malraux​

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to prove to you not only that Freddy Quimby is guilty, but that he is also innocent of not being guilty.
Lionel Hutz​

Ha ha wha. Oh, sorry I'm late. There was trouble at the lab with the running and the exploding and the crying when the monkeys stole the glasses off my head. Wh-ha ha.
(The screen fades.)
Oh, no, please no. I have a funny story if you listen. I even wrote theme music, here listen. Ha ha, mm-m hey hey, Professor Frink, Professor Frink, He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think, He likes to run, and then the thing, with the... mm-m person... Oh boy, that monkey is going to pay.
Professor Frink​

"Reality leaves alot to the imagination" - John Lennon

Reporter: Tammy, what's your stand on abortion?
Tammy: Never on the first date.
Kids in the Hall

"There is no emoticon for what I am feeling!" - Comic Store Guy

Top Bottom