Randomness of Civ

Teched: Assembly Line, Artillery, Rocketry.
Traded for: Demo, RR, Combustion

Moved our SoD (half of it is stuck in AmeroRussia, near Novgorod, fleet is nearly there for pickup)

Declared on Aztec/Gilgy, who was annoying with airships;
Captured Tenochtitlan, Texcoco, Tlateloco
SoD is spread between Tenochtitlan and Tlateloco.

Gilgy doesn't want to cap just yet, so we just have to continue.

Attachments

• Randomness AD-1918.CivBeyondSwordSave
    457 KB · Views: 72
Sweet. Not even I could screw it up at this point.

First off, I would like to apologise for the delay. It's bad form from my end and I will avoid doing so in any future SG's. Now for a quick report.

We had an unfortunate event:

And a fortunate one:

An arrogant demand was made and denied:

And a trade was made:

In my set, 3 cities were captured and kept. Although they aren't all very good cities, we are so close to a dom win, I decided to keep them all:

Some infra and additional units were whipped. We lost very few units. One or two boats and a small number of cavs. All in all, we are set for a win soon :D

The Save:

Attachments

• Randomness AD-1927.CivBeyondSwordSave
    478.2 KB · Views: 47
Good, that way IO can show how he won't screw up. :p

Won't? I think you have me confused with someone else. I play every turnset of every SG knowing that I will screw up.

Er, yeah, got it. I'll play tomorrow... I actually have a free day tomorrow...

Oh, right, sorry. I actually have it done, I just need to upload the turnset.

Turn 240: As far as I can tell, we're going for Domination. Sure, why not. Let's conquer some Aztecs.

Turn 241: Free Military Academy in Utica?

Sure, why not. It won't be useful, but ehhhhhhh.

Turn 242: We take Tlacopan:

Fun.

Turn 243: The Portuguese take Calix, thus ending our southern campign into Aztec lands! Good for them!

Turn 244: Fred offers Electricity for Artillery and a large part of our gold. I don't see why not.

Oh, one other thing I do this turn:

Chalk up two more vassals to Carthage. At this point, we're at 61.4% out of 62% land. We probably don't even need war any more, just a bit of culture expansion... not that that'll stop me from making excessive amounts of war.

Turn 247:

A final turn deal with Gilgamesh to push our score up a bit, unfortunately forgot to take a screenshot. It was Radio for most of our gold and Artillery. He won't be able to use Arty much since...

We won.

Augustus Caesar, of course.

Final turn save just below:

[save]

A very easy finish. I was right, not even I could screw THAT up.

Congrats all :goodjob:

Top Bottom