1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Read CFC forums on iPhone

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by joyodongo, Aug 13, 2019.

1. joyodongo

joyodongo Chieftain

What do you use ?
    Browsers ?
    Any app ? And just installed Tapatalk but I don't find the CFC forums, only Apolyton ...
    Thanks in advance.

2. Petek

Petek Alpha Centaurian Administrator Supporter

Thanks for your question. The short answer is to use your iPhone's browser to access CFC. The longer answer follows.

CFC previously supported Tapatalk for mobile devices (including the iPhone). However, when CFC switched from vBulletin to XenForo as our forum software, the site stopped supporting Tapatalk. The reason was that the owner thought that XenForo had better browser support.

Please post again if you have any other questions.

3. vorlon_mi

vorlon_mi Just One More Turn

I also used to use Tapatalk, but have switched. On my iPhone, I have surfed to the site with both Safari and Chrome. My phone is an iPhone 8 (not Plus) so the screen real estate is small. Even when I turn the phone 90 degrees to landscape mode, it's not as good as reading the forums on my laptop.

4. i_imperator

i_imperator Imperator

The short answer is; I use safari on my iphone. I have some threads bookmarked on it that make it easy to access.