Readmes and documentation

Thalassicus

Bytes and Nibblers
Hi everyone, I have a question... what changes would you like to see with the readmes and documentation, if any?

One person suggested I combine the readmes into one html document like a manual, with sections for each component (combat, city development, etc). Do you think this would make information easier to find?

I think that this would be a good thing, especially when the the changes start to blend the lines between mods it can be hard to find which mod the change was made in, etc.

One person suggested I combine the readmes into one html document like a manual, with sections for each component (combat, city development, etc). Do you think this would make information easier to find?
Yes, I think this would be fantastic. A changelog is much harder to follow given the large number of versions.

It would also make it easier to identify "intended" changes which weren't working for some reason.

also if possible it would be nice that the changes were always in context of vanilla, so instead of writing just +1 food it would say after something like 2 food vanilla -> 3 food. This would make it even easier to determine if an aspect of the mod was working properly and also for ppl new to the mod to make it easier for them to identify changes while playing. I know for me its sometimes hard to remember what base vanilla values even were, lol

Top Bottom