Real Era Stop

Real Era Stop 3.3

@Bazza1017 You have a mod conflict.
These errors should not happen
[1799034.796] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: CivicPrereqs.Civic, CivicPrereqs.PrereqCivic
[1799034.796] [Gameplay]: While executing - 'insert into CivicPrereqs('Civic', 'PrereqCivic') values (?, ?);'
[1799034.796] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into CivicPrereqs('Civic', 'PrereqCivic') with values (CIVIC_MERCANTILISM, CIVIC_EXPLORATION, ).
[1799034.796] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while updating table CivicPrereqs from file RTT_Civics.xml.
[1799034.796] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: CivicPrereqs.Civic, CivicPrereqs.PrereqCivic
[1799034.798] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: TechnologyPrereqs.Technology, TechnologyPrereqs.PrereqTech
[1799034.798] [Gameplay]: While executing - 'insert into TechnologyPrereqs('Technology', 'PrereqTech') values (?, ?);'
[1799034.798] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while inserting row into table insert into TechnologyPrereqs('Technology', 'PrereqTech') with values (TECH_MILITARY_ENGINEERING, TECH_MACHINERY, ).
[1799034.798] [Gameplay]: In XMLSerializer while updating table TechnologyPrereqs from file RTT_Technologies.xml.
[1799034.798] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: TechnologyPrereqs.Technology, TechnologyPrereqs.PrereqTech
[1799034.821] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: TechnologyPrereqs.Technology, TechnologyPrereqs.PrereqTech
[1799034.821] [Gameplay] ERROR: UNIQUE constraint failed: TechnologyPrereqs.Technology, TechnologyPrereqs.PrereqTech

There is another mod that changes Tech and Civic trees and causes RTT to not load properly. This in turn may crash your game.

Thanks, i shall take a look to hone the search. Any in particular that may spring to mind?

I have a mod that removes GDR, but presumably im looking at something that might interact around those Eras?

I have several mods that add things to the Tech Tree, like Steel & Thunder For the extra units etc, but as far as i am aware they only add things into Techs rather than changing things on the tech trees

Edit: found out what i think it is.

in JFDs Governments, it has 2 extra civics on that row

I'm guessing that is what is killing it as technically it has no connections as its not in your mod?

Last edited:
Hi Infixo , firstly I love the mod and its just what I needed. The only problem I'm having with the mod is that the cost to purchase tiles in-game is too high. Is there anyway I can change the tile cost to be lower via mod files or something.

yeah i created account to discuss about this mod, so i have just recently downloaded this mod and read through the entire page on updates and so forth so after waiting for it to download i do the usual thing for mods in Civilization games and move the files to base and the mod info to the dlc directory, so I boot up the game and the mod is enabled ( as well as real tech tree mod which also seemed to be required) so with both enabled i thought that i was in the green and boy was i wrong when i created a game with the Roman Empire as my civil and went into the tech tree it seemed that i can also see and potentially access the renaccasince era and beyond after medieval (I wanted the final era to be only on medieval) and when i looked through other forums it said your not supposed to see the tech that comes after the era you wanted it locked on.............i tried everything I learned from my modding experience without harming the game and well i got nothing the mod just doesnt work for me so obviously im doing something wrong and i dont know what. (im running Civ 6 from the epic games version and its also the vanilla version without both of the expansions)

@Legionnaire_Bayek No other mod is required for Real Era Stop to work. If you see techs from eras behind then the mod has not loaded properly and you have errors in the database.log. Check the log and fix them, if you don’t know how to do that, then post the log here along with modding.log. Zip and post the entire logs, don't copy parts of it only.

Hello, thank you very much for the mod).
One question is whether it is possible to combine this mod with this, otherwise unit spam is somewhat tiresome in the game.
Sorry using google translator).

Unit Limit Enforcement
http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/55554
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2037735359

You are running some mods AFTER Real Era Stop and it causes DB errors (specifically Unit Limit, TCULE seems like a UI mod, so no problem here):
[1510657.576] UpdateDatabase - Loading RealEraStop_Delete_XP2.sql
[1510657.577] Applying Component - UnitLimitSQL (UpdateDatabase)
[1510657.578] UpdateDatabase - Loading SQL/TCUnitLimit.sql
[1510657.582] Applying Component - TCULE_IMPORT_FILES (ImportFiles)
[1510657.584] Applying Component - TCULE_EXP2_IMPORT_FILES (ImportFiles)
[1510657.585] Applying Component - UnitLimitText (UpdateText)

Real Era Stop MUST be the LAST mod that is loaded because it removes a lot of data. You need to modify LoadOrder either in RES or UnitLimit.

Hello, I just got into Civ 6 recently and this is my first I am attempting to work with. I currently only have the basic version of civ 6 and I was wondering if this mod is compatible with it? Currently, my game is saying it is not, but I am not sure if this is something I can just ignore or if it is an actual issue.

Hello, I just got into Civ 6 recently and this is my first I am attempting to work with. I currently only have the basic version of civ 6 and I was wondering if this mod is compatible with it? Currently, my game is saying it is not, but I am not sure if this is something I can just ignore or if it is an actual issue.
Ignore. It works with the base game.

@FiReFTW Just close Civ6 and start it again, then run a game, and once the problem happened, close the game and zip logs.

I actually figured out the problem..

It seems like your mod does not work with Unit limit mod... which is a shame... both of these mods are amazing in my opinion... now its a big problem... I wonder why it doesn't work tho, it doesn't have much in common the two mods

Last edited:
@FiReFTW Real Era Stop virtually works with everything as long as it is the last mod loaded. That is why I put LoadOrder 10000 here. So, make sure all other mods load before it and you’ll be fine.

Hey im a bit new to mods and all, can you explain exactly how I make sure it loads last?

Ok it works thank you!

It goes into the game normal now.

Alltho it seems like the two mods are just not compatible for some reason, because it messes up the game, your mod works normal, the last era is limited, but the other mod doesn't work, won't even let you build any units or anything, its all gone.

Too bad

It gives u a panel for nuclear devices on top which is very odd, and you can't build any units

https://ibb.co/803wVLr

Last edited:
Top Bottom