Real Tech Tree

Real Tech Tree 3.3

I think thanks to this mode (i disabled AI mod, vanilla AI is running so not an AI mod cousning it) the AI almost exclusivly build Pike and Shots and that is it. They upgrade it to AT crew and that is that. Before pike and shot they had every kind of unit. But after that....

Thanks for the tech tree mod.
I downloaded it, and it appears in the content I can activate when I am launching a game. However, I can't select it. The checkbox won't accept my selection.
I'm at a loss as to what to do short of deleting all the downloaded Civ6 content and starting over. The game operates as it should without any problems and I'm sure I've got the latest updates.
Any suggestions?
thanks
Pete

What checkbox? Can you post a screenshot?
Here you go:
I'm no expert, but it appears that my additional content is active. But I started a new game and had the standard tech tree. And I've got a good install on Rise and Fall too.
upload_2019-7-15_13-43-52.png

So good to see this mod.. its so FU how thay devoleped the tech tree.. no order and unrealistic.. dont understand what did thay where thinking !

Is there any way this could interfere with Golden Ages ? I just noticed I was in Modern Era for a really long time - I'd finished everything in Atomic! So I let it run for a bit, and even after doing the entire tech tree it wouldn't move from the Modern Era Age.

@Tunnah No, it doesn't interfere with Ages.
For the Game Era to change, it is not only you that must progress to the next one, few other players also need to. So, if you go fast and AIs are behind, then the game era might not change.

I did notice all the AIs seemed to stop advancing on tech at one point. The game was going really well and all of a sudden all progress of theirs just..died. Sucked because was really enjoying that game, first time I ever seen the AI use armies!

Ah thanks I'll check it out. I save scum and have 200 saves so it should be fairly straight forward to check.

Still waiting for an answer to message 51 . . . . ???
Sorry, I must have missed that.
Anyway, I still don't see what "checkbox" you are referring to as there is NO checkbox for mod names. Real Tech Tree is Enabled, as it should be. Enabling / Disabling a mod is done via a button on the right side, which reads "Enable" or "Disable" respectively.
The only checkboxes are "Official Content" and "Community Content". These are filters, they don't affect what mods are activated.
So, what you see on the screenshot is OK.

Top Bottom