Realms Beyond Adventure 35 - Permanent Golden Age

Fish Man

Emperor
Figured this might be a good place as any to post this (and because realms beyond apparently has post restrictions on new users).

I stumbled across this peculiar challenge a day ago, and decided to give it a try: quick, emperor, duel map size, no tech trading, always peace, no barbs, diplo or science win only. It's originally from the realms beyond site; dunno if anyone here has heard of it. The main gimmick, though, is the permanent golden age :eek:, which makes everything fly by.

For me, after GLH, it was pretty much gg (looking at the map it would be pretty obvious why). Production was so high slavery wasn't even necessary. I cheesed a pretty early space race victory on turn 180 (1775 AD, or t272 on normal speed), aided in large by Sid's Sushi which was pretty OP on this map - so I guess this is my first "win" on "emperor"?

I'm seeing if anyone else would want to give it a shot.

Attachments

• RBCiv-Adv35 AD-1775 t180 AFTER 3.CivBeyondSwordSave
    151.1 KB · Views: 45
  • RBCiv-Adv35 BC-3940.CivBeyondSwordSave
    16.7 KB · Views: 128
  • 20170506164715_1.jpg
    20170506164715_1.jpg
    335.4 KB · Views: 181
It's impossible to compare a game with that wacky settings to a "normal" emperor game.

haha, yeah, that's what I thought too. I just meant that it was pretty funny that TECHNICALLY my first game on emperor won was just on such wacky settings.

Top Bottom