Rebel Pub II

no problem, I just wanted to check if it wasn't lost in my MSN-mailbox (that tends to happen a bit to often :mad:)

ANd where's the save now? Is it with BCLG? He's away now (right?).

might be with me..I just got in. BC is gone for a few days so it will slow till he returns.

I m,ay be moving in teh next month or two. if that happens I may have to get a sub if we are still playing. I could be internetless for a weekedn or for a week....we will just have to see.

I've been internetless for a week twice already.

Save's with me right now - apologies. I can't get to play Civ until tomorrow evening (Thursday evening British time). Sorry

no problems...

cool guys I will keep you guys updated. Heck I may have already won in a month.

I mailed it to dutch..bc is out till monday.

I see someone else is religous too..do you want to rid the world of heathens

It's with BCLG now (if my e-mail worked this time).
Religion, do I need that? Can I eat that? :rolleyes:

I will convert you young Dutchfire or you will die if you resist. :)

I wouldnt mind, but the Demogame is close to dead and I dont see a future for the RPG. Youd think you see a few more members join since the CivIII Demogames are over.

Also why dont some of you check out the link in my profile. In the forums is a post titled: What The Game Is All About. Youll find some usefull info in there. I would love to have some of the DemoGame players in here join up.

I think BC does unless i missed it...

I didnt get it since the 29th

It's not arrived with me yet, so I think BC has it as well. If it arrives with me this weekend, I won't be able to play until Monday.

i have got the save but there is something wrong with it, it refuses to play on my machine and is about 300kb smaller than the previous save, dutch can you replay and send me the save again?

I sent the save again, didn't replay it though.
Save size is almost the same as all the others I've got.

hmm not when i recieved it the first time, it was 130kb or something when i downloaded it, i'll see what this one looks like

Top Bottom