Rebel Pub II

it was 300kb when I sent it this time.

who has the save?

I sent it to robboo - he may still have, being the middle of a move at the moment

OK I will recheck my saves and send the one I have on.

Writing a note right now...

OK I sent a save 3200BC to Dutch on Sept25. That was the last one I had.

Dutch if you need it again let me know...

I am out of here from Oct 10 to Oct 13 at the very least...maybe the 14 or 15th. Its amazing how the mover organizer can be bribed with a bottle of beer. Instead of holding ourstuff over a weekend so his crew can be home, he will make them travel on a saturday...

/not to proud to bribe, cry or beg to get my stuff early.

I played it on the 26th, I think I sent it to BCLG, but I could resend it.

3160 BC would be more modern...than the last one I played.

Oldbus Send me that one..it appears to be the one that I havent played....I probably deleted your email by mistake.

OK i am back and will play the save today. I need to unpack and find some more clothes...I only packed enough for up to today.

Once I am settled in the next 3 of 4 days...I will be able to turn over turns quicker. About twice a day since i will be working. I have a job,now. I get to travel around the area shocking fish for my job. So no more middle of the day CIV playing.

It's okay, but we mostly use this thread to discus our play-by-email-game. And even then mostly who lost the save this time (speaking of which, I haven't seen one in weeks.)

i willplay it in a few hours... things just keep gettign loss in boxes around here....like my mouse.

Hey BL, the rpg here is dead. They jsut only use this thread to keep track of the PBEM that this rpg business still holds. Look around this forum to get a good idea of what the rpg is (since we will be hosting one at ugg or civilizatiocenter, depending on varlins decision.) You may also want to check the Archived Civ III Demogame II: RPG which to me looks like the most dedicated and active rpg the forums have experienced. You can find it here: http://forums.civfanatics.com/forum...1&pp=45&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

Just make sure you hit show threads from the beginning, because a lot of threads dont meet the shown cut off date.

played and sent...

Top Bottom