• Yes

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From the Core Rules:
Rebellions:
Every other week the country chooses whether to enter anarchy. If a simple majority wish to rebel than the prime faction is overthrown and a poll goes up to chose a new one.

* Requires a simple majority to enter rebellion.
* During this time recognized factions can announce their intent to join the rebellion (and thus have a chance to become the prime faction).
* The country can choose to not even consider a rebellion. If this is the case then the citizens can consider a rebellion at any time past the original two week period.

Early Rebellions:
A rebellion may take place earlier than the two week period only if it is supported by 3 or more registered citizens. All other rules for rebellions still apply.

Pretty straight-forward.

If a situation does arise where 3 people are continually trying for a rebellion, I'm quite confident that a mod would step in and stop it. That's disruptive to the DG, and would not be allowed.

-- Ravensfire

I think DS made sure to leave that open, unfortunately. The original proposal I saw, which I thought was posted as the core rule, had a 14 day quarantine between each rebellion to prevent rebellion spam.

Well , this game should not open for a continuous rebellion, and most sane players here agrees to that. We will patch that here and now.

I think DS made sure to leave that open, unfortunately. The original proposal I saw, which I thought was posted as the core rule, had a 14 day quarantine between each rebellion to prevent rebellion spam.

And a circumvention was created to prevent obvious abuse by the Prime Faction. That was clearly covered in the discussion.

-- Ravensfire

So you want a system with 3 people effectively deciding Prime Faction via filibuster, is that the plan?

Well , this game should not open for a continuous rebellion, and most sane players here agrees to that. We will patch that here and now.

We have sane players? :confused:

Provo, I have noticed you have heavily disaproved this rebellion from the start, so I ask you, Why?

We have agreed to a coalition, and even if I am not 100 % perfect by how things are run, most of it is fine. Yet, Legion needs to fix up a number of things also for the other faction partners. Yet, we keep our end of the bargain, as future coalition partners would also recognize that.

Triad is not to last forever, and we agreed to run for the first three cities and a couple of civics, then reshuffle around.

Top Bottom