Religions

Nomad Bryce

Innovian UU Cannon Turtle
I was curious if anyone knew if any religions had been founded yet? I was also curious what religion people think we should aim for? I personally would go for Confucianism or Taoism. Christianity is also a possibility and conveniently down the path that gives all the parts of religion (Techs with temples, organized religion, monasteries, blah blah) What do people think at this point?

*Religious Fanatic runs through the doors* LONG LIVE CHIPISM!!!!!

Uhuh he means in the game im guessin though, think in the path were taking islam might be our best option, im probably wrong though.

I no, just had to put in the Flaming Fanatic of Chipism :goodjob:

P.S. Chipism is Inclusivistic, so we recognize the other religions as having some elements of the true truth

Given how the game has gone so far, I think we're heading for confusionism as the religion. :lol:

In my most recent game, I missed the three early religions, but got a jump on everybody to grab all 4 of the late religions. That game is on Noble as Tokugawa and having all those religions will really help a lot once they spread.

It really doesn't matter which one (s) we get, except for the visibility bonus.

I agree with daveshack. Thats the way I see things going also.

I beleve we should shot for the Abrahamic Religions (Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam)

Top Bottom