1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Religious nut is killed by remote tribe

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Narz, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Yeekim

Yeekim Warlord

Sometimes, there are good reasons for Eurocentrism. I don't think this is one of those cases.

2. innonimatu

innonimatu Warlord

I get what Yeekim means, Israel was the "big drain" on jews from Europe and the Middle East. I think they escalated confrontation with the arabs sometimes just to get more immigrants... And the post-USSR block during its hard economic crisis had many move into Israel. With sad consequences in the policies of the country!

3. CELTICEMPIRE

CELTICEMPIRE Zulu Conqueror

I hope they can safely be brought into contact with the rest of the world someday. They probably have very low life expectancy.

4. AmazonQueen

AmazonQueen Virago

In the 18th century there were approx 7000 indigenous Andamanese. Now there are an estimated 400-450 out of 180,000 people on the islands. Many are dependent on government handouts. Don't think they've benefited much so far.

yung.carl.jung and Narz like this.
  5. Senethro

Senethro Overlord

Old men do the telling, young men do the dying. God's will.

I feel like I'll find a use for the phrase "hell-based ethics".

Silurian likes this.
  6. NovaKart

NovaKart شێری گەورە

I don’t see how civilization could be brought to these people without forcing it on them, which would be a violation.

Their hostility to outsiders and communication issues would interfere too much.

Silurian likes this.