Religious Persecution

Duke of Awesome

Warlord
in my Spain game (first real attempt at UHV) i converted to Protestantism as soon as i founded it. im almost done "cleansing" Iberia of Catholicism except for 2 of my cities, Toledo and Cordoba. for some reason the religious persecution button just doesnt show up in those cities. is this a glitch or am i missing something about these units?

first, if you are going for the Spanish UHV, you should know that you must unite Iberia under one rule AND one faith, catholicism. So if you did convert to protestantism, it won't work (I did the same mistake with my Spanish game).
For Toledo and Cordoba, are you sure your state religion is in those cities ? Because you need your state religion in the city to persecute other religions.

but what if that one faith is Protestantism? the reason i converted in the first place was because i couldnt persecute the religion out of a holy city (in my game i founded protestantism in Barcelona). anyway more on topic i have Protestantism in all my cities since i converted to it

The one faith HAS to be catholicism. As I just said, I made the same mistake as you, founding protestantism (in La Coruna). and if you had protestantism in all your cities, then I have no ideas, sorry.

Top Bottom