Reloading - how to kick the habit?

DynamicSpirit said:
Nope, no way round it in vanilla Civ. 10xp from barbs is a documented limit. In Warlords you can get round it by attaching a great general to a single unit so that unit gets the entire 20 XP from the general to himself (A trick I've used a couple of times early in the game so I can build the heroic epic when I haven't done much warring).
But you don't get any Great General Points from killing barbs, do you? So, in order to build West Point, you have to fight an AI.

Cheers,

/Erkon

PS: I prefer to use Great General XP on a weak unit and turn it into a super healer with extra movement.

PS: One way to speed up the accumulated GGP is to build the Great Wall and fight on home turf.

PS: In the latest Warlord patch, Heroic Epic is possible to build by barbarian XP (level 4 instead of level 5).

Erkon said:
But you don't get any Great General Points from killing barbs, do you? So, in order to build West Point, you have to fight an AI.
Well, you could get the free GG from researching fascism first

Erkon said:

PS: I prefer to use Great General XP on a weak unit and turn it into a super healer with extra movement.

PS: One way to speed up the accumulated GGP is to build the Great Wall and fight on home turf.

PS: In the latest Warlord patch, Heroic Epic is possible to build by barbarian XP (level 4 instead of level 5).

Oooh I didn't realize the thing about the can't get a great general, or the change in heroic epic requirements. Thanks!

That super-healer is a cool idea. I'll definitely try that at some point.

The more you play, the less you will think about reloading. The more you learn the game, the less you will need to reload. And besides, it's more fun if you don't reload.

Top Bottom