Request: art for my MagyarMod

cool3a2

Deity
Yesterday, I uploaded the very first version of my MagyarMod. There are still things needed to be done, especially art. I'd really like to request the following things:
  • leaderhead art for Matthias Corvinus, maybe also redo Stephen (the background images I provided can be replaced, too, I just included them to suggest a theme)
  • icon set for Hungary with a more decent double-cross - we can wait a little to see, if people are satisfied with the colouring I've chosen (please check civ5 Hungary mods to see, how the double-cross could look like)
  • unit art for the huszár unit; there was art made for civ5 that may be converted, yet a new unit would also be fine
  • art for the végvár (a castle, check civ4 and civ5 mods for an idea, I can also point you to some 3d models in google warehouse to get an idea of the architecture)
These are the basic things that came to my mind for the moment. If you are interested in giving me a hand with these things, please pm me or post in the mods thread (https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/magyarmod-hungary.626419/).

Thanks for reading this!

Top Bottom