[Request] Make the Cliffs of Dover Wonder Buildable

justinsy

Chieftain
I was thinking that the cliffs seem to be a very low-tier wonder since you can't use the tiles. could somebody make a mod that makes the wonder buildable? ty :D

So far, 3 ways to do this:
1) Make the wonder buildable but loses its natural wonder features when a district or a wonder is built on it.
2) Make the wonder buildable while retaining the natural wonder features.
3) Make the wonder a cosmetic look instead and make the surrounding tiles a natural coastal wonder.

Anybody wanna have a go at it? or have another alternative possible solution?

Last edited:
I was thinking that the cliffs seem to be a very low-tier wonder since you can't use the tiles. could somebody make a mod that makes the wonder buildable? ty :D
to be clear I meant to make it possible to build districts, wonders, etc. on the tile.

I don't think that's possible without DLL access.

At best there may be a way to hack farm on them, but district/wonders removes features and NW are features.

At best there may be a way to hack farm on them, but district/wonders removes features and NW are features.
do you think you could make the wonder a 3 tile coastal wonder around the plot of land instead of the land itself?

I can't.

No idea if it's possible using artdef, this is a domain I've not explored.

Hey Gedemon, could you make a mod that makes the cliffs buildable, but the NW features disappears when you build a district/wonder on them?

Do you mean literally on top of water tiles with Dover on it, or the tiles next to Dover?

--EDIT-- I played around with NWs a few weeks ago, and I have a great idea: you can settle on Galapagos! Idk if it'll work, but...---

Do you mean literally on top of water tiles with Dover on it, or the tiles next to Dover?

--EDIT-- I played around with NWs a few weeks ago, and I have a great idea: you can settle on Galapagos! Idk if it'll work, but...---
i mean on the dover it self! because the plain tiles on top of it can't be built on.

Actually, what if we could mod the game so that certain districts/wonders such as holy sites did not remove features? Sort-of like plantations on jungles?

That's the point, AFAIK, we can't.

Top Bottom