Request: Mastery win conduction

Kell Red

Chieftain
Caveman2Cosmos has a win condition called Mastery. With Mastery on: (1) All other win conditions are disabled. (2) The game will always play to the end of the time limit. (3) The other win conditions are doable but when completed they earn you a point instead of ending the game. (4) Only the Civ that fulfill a certain condition first gets the point for it. (5) The winner is the CIV with the most mastery points.

Would it be possible to add something like this to RI? Maybe something simpler: I want my games to last as long as possible so I Would play with only time enabled. However, I don't want other features of the game such as the United Nations and the Space race to be disabled. So how about a way to make the other win conditions add to your score instead of being game ending?

I hope the terminology I'm using make sense, haven't played CIV in a while.

Last edited:
I doubt any new major features that require substantial amount of coding will be added at this point. If 3.5 ever happens, it will be mostly a balancing update with some bugfixes and a bit of new fluff included, but nothing major.

(2) The game will always play to the end of the time limit.
I want my games to last as long as possible so I Would play with only time enabled. However, I don't want other features of the game such as the United Nations and the Space race to be disabled.
This portion of what you want can be done in the Custom Setup of each game. Just uncheck every victory option except for Time. As there are no other victory possibilities for the AI to go for, your games should last longer, unless the AIs have been killed off. ;)

Top Bottom