Requested Mods

Any chance of a not-too-busy graphics modder doing unit flags and/or models for these guys, please? The missionary-like units may get bundled into the "religion buffs" pack that I just began this week. Many thanks to whoever can help!

is there s mod existing for BNW to allow helicopter guns fly over coast?:rolleyes: i see lots of discussion about it but couldnt really find any mods for it :(

I would like two simple features for BNW that I haven't been able to find by searching the Steam Workship.

First: War trumpets. I miss the war trumpets from 4 that announced when anyone was at war. I think there was a sound effect when peace was signed as well, but I can't remember that for sure. :c5war:

Second: I want to be able to insult the AI. Either choosing insults from a list, or being able to free type my own in. I don't care if it has a diplo effect or is just purely cosmetic. Yes, I'm silly... :crazyeye:

Do either of these features already exist in mod form? And if not, is it possible somebody could make them?

I'd <3 a mod that allow aircraft to bomb improvements,buildings,perform REAL reconnaissance and disrupt production :D

Is there a mod, that shows the true number of turns left to build?

For example, I plant my third city and start building a library. The game says it will take 30 turns. But it won't, because the city will be growing in 5 turns, and again in 7 turns. It would be nice to see something like "11-17 turns left", so you wouldn't have to calculate this manually.

Production time depends on hammers, Growth depends on food, both of which depend on worked tiles, improved tiles, happiness, known techs, friendly/allied maritime CSes, etc, etc, etc so it's an impossible calculation

Does a mod exist to prevent a religion's Holy City from being converted...especially when that city is the only one a player has built so far? It's embarrassing to see an AI Great Prophet wipe your newly-enhanced religion off the map in three turns flat... :blush:

Does a mod exist to prevent a religion's Holy City from being converted...especially when that city is the only one a player has built so far? It's embarrassing to see an AI Great Prophet wipe your newly-enhanced religion off the map in three turns flat... :blush:

Buy an Inquisitor before the second (enhancing) prophet ...
Otherwise wait, unless you're surrounded by 5 or more cities with the other religion (5 * 8 = 40) (or doing something silly like trading with cities with that religion) the Holy City pressure (40) will eventually flip it back

Is there a mod that allows you to name tiles? What I'd like to do is SHIFT-Right-Click on a tile and have a window like the unit naming window pop up, then after I rename it when I mouse over the tile I'd see the terrain type, feature, yields, and name of that tile. That way you could have the Sahara Desert, Sibera, Mt. Everest (not as a wonder), the Bermuda Triangle...

Is there a mod that allows you to name tiles? What I'd like to do is SHIFT-Right-Click on a tile and have a window like the unit naming window pop up, then after I rename it when I mouse over the tile I'd see the terrain type, feature, yields, and name of that tile. That way you could have the Sahara Desert, Sibera, Mt. Everest (not as a wonder), the Bermuda Triangle...

It was an idea that never got added to "UI - Map Pins" (see here for main thread) as trying to change font size, colour, etc, etc, etc just got too complicated for little gain

Shouldn't that sort of thing be addable with LUA? Not that I'd be ANYwhere near capable of doing it, but would resizing the little box that appears when mousing over terrain work? I think that was mentioned when I was discussing unique policies with rob and pazryryk.

Looking for a mod that changes the ruins pool. Tried the one that makes all scouts work like pathfinders, but it would be better if you could just block certain ruin rewards, especially the barb camp reveal.

especially the barb camp reveal.

Goody Huts - No Maps removes both the "reveal a large expanse of sea" and the "barb camps" from goody huts - but the XML is trivial to understand and easily modified if you want different outcomes removed

Top Bottom