Requests to the admin

Ok i understand this but even 35h seems a lot to me...maybe we should agree on 30h in case of war ? because its slow the game too much...

And for the admin, maybe we don't need it ? caledorn could play this role even if he is part of a team ? i have no doubt about his ability and his honesty !

Speaking strictly as the game host: I must thank you for the vote of confidence. :) But for that exact reason I cannot make such a decision.

I have been given the confidence and trust of all the teams to be the host of the game, and allowed to participate in a team while hosting. The game admin role was given to a different person. I cannot overstep my bounds and make decisions that are not within the trust that was given me at the start of the game without risking my vote of trust from some of the participants of the game.

If the teams are worried about the absence of the game admin, still speaking strictly as the host, there is the option of requesting a new admin appointed which would have to be voted for by all teams. If such a vote is called I would abstain from voting even within my team in light of my role as the game host.

Plako made our map, and I believe he has remained neutral to this point. He would be the obvious choice to serve as Admin for this game.

Do any other teams have suggestions for a neutral administrator?

Ceiliazul, representing team Realms Beyond

Team apolyton would support anyone, just let us have an admin already and adjust the timer when most of the teams ask for it.

Hello Plako,

U have it : all teams have agreed to change rules and i'm sure they will support you as the new admin. All we need now is an admin who can take decisions and you will be perfect !

Maybe Caledorn could send a message in the game (like the message which explain we have to quit game through the menu) to warn all the teams that you are the new admin and that they have 2 turns in game (nearly one week at the actual rythm...) to oppose to this decision ? i'm quite sure there won't be any opposition but like this the legality will be preserved.

Of course, all teams can post here too : anyway UCIV support you !

So you are already support by :

Realms Beyond
Apolyton
UCIV
Civfr

This is just a suggestion, but I am thinking that perhaps we have a council of leaders where each team submits someone from their team to help adjudicate decisions so that all teams can have a say and rather than leave it to one person.

We agree with Lost Civantares, what we have now is basically a democratic 'leader council'. Sadly, what we have now has not been able to deal swiftly with the timer issue. The timer issue impacts all teams equally... how much less will democratic leadership deal with a future grievance between two teams?

We need an Administrator. Realms Beyond votes yes for Plako as administrator.

Sincerely,

Ceiliazul for Realms Beyond

Votes so far:
-------------
Realms Beyond - yes
Sp.Apolyton - yes
Apolyton - yes
UniversCiv - yes to an admin
CivFr - yes to an admin
CivForum.de - yes
CivPlayers - yes
WePlayCiv -yes
CFC -

WePlayCiv agrees with both Plako as admin and the timer change.

Team CFC official position is we approve Plako as admin.

Congrats and welcome to our new game admin Plako. :salute: We wish him calm duty and to have no much what to do.

Alright. I'll be your Admin. Hopefully my services are not needed. Before I can really start I'll request a forum access to all teams that I still lack so please accept my application.

Top Bottom