Research and Production in Multiplayer

slappy

Semi-Dangerous Nut
Has anyone figured out a way to get the science advisor to check with you before researching a tech OR having the cities check with you before producing the next city imporvement or unit? Checking the box in preferences for having it ask for orders after each build does nothing. :mad:

I think its down to the "Show fewer multiplayer pop-ups" button, although I haven't tried this myself.

Thanks, but I'm looking for MORE popups, not fewer...specifically, I want the game to give me the popups that ask for the next science to research or the next unit/improvement each city should build. Anyway, I did play around with that "fewer popups" button, in combination with the "ask for build orders" button, but to no effect.

This seems like a major inconvenience to me. Does anyone know of a solution? I can't imagine nobody's brought this to the game designers' attention.

I just try to stay very attentive.

I look at every city on every turn to make sure they are building the right thing, and you always have to glance down at the tech you are researching so you know when it will be done. When you play long games its harder with lots of cities, but you just have to do it.

Haven't found a way slap but it helps to become like our friend theage here....very careful of everything that happens, you game skill will improve rapidly! ;)

Top Bottom