Restless Minds & Empty Hearts

Hello Children!

And welcome to today's Execution Show! First, we have a message from our sponsors.

Did you know that your body contains 150 times as many genetic material of germs and other microbes than human? That's right, 90% of your body is made of dirty foreigners. Fear not, for Raincoat Pharmaceuticals have a solution just for you! With our advanced technology, we can carve up all these freeloaders of our healthy body right out of your body! Your body is yours to own, yourself!

Raincoat Pharmaceuticals. Offering the final solutions to microbial infiltration problem!

Hi boys and girls! Welcome to our daily program, the Execution Show! I'm your host, Madeleine Engel, and I'm here with today's guest, Girl A3871. For today's show only, she will have the privilege of having a voice! Say hello to the audience, Girl A3871!

"Mmmmpf! Mmmmmmppppf!!"

She's shy. You must be wondering, who the hell is this Girl A3871? I don't know who she is, and, being a radio show, I don't even know what she looks like! How am I supposed to sympathize with this random person? And you would be entirely right! I don't know who this person is! She's a total stranger! We just counted your votes and picked the person who's been the most popular!

But....

If I told you she is a bad, bad girl, you would believe me, right?

If I told you she did terrible, unforgivable thing, you would believe me, right?

Nobody cares to check the facts anymore! That's why we are here today! After all, the crowd is always right, and you have voted for this girl to be punished for her terrible, unforgivable, awful crimes! Today, we will be baking cookies.

"mmmpf! Mmmmmpf!" Shut up, we are on radio! Kid's manners these days, sheesh.

First, you take a stick of butter and you shove it real hard into the bowl! Just mash it in there! Smash it! Then, you take a bag of flour, and you mix it into the bow-ugh, come on, girl A3871, stick with the program! Put more force into it! Mix it, mix it, good! Aw jeez, don't cry, see, the flour? The flour? Look at the flour, kid, it's right in front of your eyes. Mix it. Good.

Now see, audience, Girl A3871 has been a bad, bad girl. Just look at the drawing she made during class instead of listening to state mandated teachers! Now, I realize this is a radio show and you can't actually see the drawing, so I'll describe it to you. It's a picture of a person punching another person! What kind of sick, depraved individual would draw something like this? Let me tell you kids, glorification of violence is always bad! And for her punishment, we will be adding a special ingredient to the cookie mixture.

What would it be? Phone in your guesses now to the station!

If your guess was detergent, you are absolutely right! We'll dump a bottle full of it here! And now it's time to taste the cookie dough!

"Let me go! The hell is wrong with you people! Help! Hel-agh ugh"

We'll just dump the entire bowl into Girl A38whatever's mouth! Gosh, language! Doesn't she know we are a PG-rated show? What a bad girl. We'll all pretend as if we didn't hear that.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~"

Sure looks delicious!

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaagh....urk....agh...."

Yummy! Now we heat the oven to 180 degree celsius.... hang on...

I'm sorry listeners. It appears as if we don't have an oven in the recording studio. Apparently it was removed for being a fire hazard. It's alright though, we can use Girl A3871's body as a substitute. We had a flamethrower delivered here yesterday from the Western Front, which should serve us well. Here we go!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

That's it for today's Execution Show! Remember, stay cool with us!

Needing to drop, sorry!

So it was already dead at this point but I might as well announce I'm officially killing it anyway. Not half of you sent orders despite a month extension and there was virtually no interest. OK, message received. Better luck next time.

SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

Aghhh... no! Is it too late? I'll can send orders tonight.

I feed off the moment a man's hope dies. Thank you for sustaining me.

Top Bottom