RFC Europe

Luthor has requested to be replaced in this game... I've posted on the replacement thread, hopefully we will get someone speedy to replace him and get this moving faster!

Have you gotten over your petty dispute with Tigranes yet?

Seems that the replacement thread is bereft of replacements. No one seems interested in replacing Luthor in this game. Meanwhile I will hate to have to have England turn to AI, they are a critical civ in my idea of what this game is... anyone have any ideas of who can replace Luthor?

The best option I can think of is me retiring Vikings to AI and playing as England. I'd rather the Vikings be AI than England.

Seems that the replacement thread is bereft of replacements. No one seems interested in replacing Luthor in this game. Meanwhile I will hate to have to have England turn to AI, they are a critical civ in my idea of what this game is... anyone have any ideas of who can replace Luthor?

The best option I can think of is me retiring Vikings to AI and playing as England. I'd rather the Vikings be AI than England.

Send me the turn and I'll have a look, these turns don't come around too often so I should be ok. I subbed Adrien but it was about 2 months ago so I will be very minimally spoiled.

Oh good Lord with Muffin as England we are all doomed! :run:

Muffin replacing Luthor as England. You are probably right KNoedel. But at least it will take him a while and the game will continue! He has played the turn and I've given Herc's email to him to pass it along.

I haven't played the turn yet sorry just looked at it. Had a few others to play and am quite tired now, but will get to it in the morning. I'm off this week.

The UK will be happy running a vast colonial empire and making sure that there is no European superpower on the continent. British FP until after WW2.

It was passed to Vikings 5 and a half hours ago :)

ah, i noticed that france and england are at war...

Yep, REM just took over and boom he's already declared war on his neighbor. Classic

Yep, REM just took over and boom he's already declared war on his neighbor. Classic

Hands up, who was even surprised about this turn of events?

Top Bottom