RFC Europe

I agree. I should be replaced. I'm so sorry guys. I thought I had sent it but I just looked and I didn't. I promise I didn't just look at it and not care, I thought I had sent it. It's not fair though, I completely agree that I should be replaced. I'm really sorry about all of this. My life has been in organizational shambles since 2016 rolled around and trying to play off my inability to continue this is just unfair. I hope you guys aren't too upset at me, I never intended for this. I hope you guys find a better Spain, sorry again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I understand it's not how you planned. Well fair play for coming here and explaining. Hope things in your life improve.

If we need your pwd I hope you will oblige quickly. Take care.

And maybe you'll come back again.

Hm ok we need a replacement... anyone have any ideas? I'll post in the replacement forum.

I apologize for not checking this thread, I'm bad at doing that... I have the admin pw so can hack into Spain and change the pw for the new player. Maybe while I'm at it I'll finally open borders with the Vikings! ;) jk!!

If CaterpillarKing cannot continue I could take over for him, although I'm hit and miss these days depending on what day of the week I get the turn but I always playa as soon as I can

Awesome Eclipse! I will send you the turn. Believe me, I know for a fact that you are good for at least a few turns a week, which will be the speed of light compared to the rate this game is going. I'll send you an email.

I just received a turn for... Portugal! Rodrigo is FINALLY in this game! Keep an eye out for an email coming soon...

Actually Rodrigo I need your email (sorry if it's hidden somewhere in this thread)

If all human players have Calendar yes.

Played my 1st turn! Finally!! :woohoo:

King Afonso Henriques sits on the throne of Portucale .

But... where are the moors?... no moors?... only Spain? Has Spain already conquered the moors? No reminiscences of the Caliphate of Córdoba?.... :hmm: not really as per the history of Portugal...

No, Portugal does not have Calendar.

I think you are confusing this mod with DOC... this is just the MP version of regular RFC. Sorry to disappoint. The closest thing you'll get to the Moors is the remnants of Carthage, and I believe they've collapsed.

yes, I must confess... a little bit disappointed... and only a city... :(

The situation by 1200 AD in the Iberian peninsula was more or less the following:

The Iberian peninsula was divided between the recent and independent Kingdom of Portugal, the several Spanish Kingdoms (Leon, Castela, Navarra, Aragon), and, to the South, the Muslin Caliphate of Cordoba (or its Taifas). The Christian Kingdoms spent their time either fighting the Muslim occupation or against themselves.

But, I'm sure that I'll enjoy this game. :)

why would you want to see the moors? more land for you to expand in north africa :D

The problem with the tracker these days is that the admin appears to have dropped off the map, so once we make a game, we will be unable to edit it for replacements. Let's see how the email approach goes for a few rounds now that we have everyone and what appears to be a pretty stable group... hopefully turns will move regularly now, if not speedily.

Top Bottom