RFC: Extra Leaderhead discussion

Well, I think Khomeini should be in. Iran still is Persia, and Khomeini was very important in history. Under the rule of the ayatollahs, Iran (Persia) became more important and a local power in the Middle East, and not longer a vassal to the West. Also, Persia respwans late in history in the 600AD start, that's way I think a 16th century LH is not that good.

I am still willing to listen to arguments why he shouldn't be added, but I think there will not be many as most people who follow the discussion will agree with me and the others couldn't care less (I think).

On with the discussion then:
Saddam Hussein?

Rhye uses Ba'athist Babylon as dynamic name, and Saddam was a membre of the Ba'ath Party. He saw Iraq as a succesor to the Babylonian civilization, and he rebuild ancient buildings like the Ishtar gate.
I would add him, any reason not to add him?

Add him; the chances of an actual "Babylonian" government ever returning are unlikely; he is interesting and fun.

Persian, you mean.

(offtopic I still believe that Iran should respawn as the respawn of Persia, with new historical targets as a new civ)

I strongly vote to led Khomeini in

I also woudl suggest Putin for the Russian Federation (that is Russia, when you run Universal suffrage and stuff)

Putin

I think 3 UHV's will be too much for a civ that spawns in the 1900's, maybe one or two and make them extra-hard. But are we going to make Iran playable anyway? Because if not then what does it need UHV's for.

good point !

I also suggest Johann de Witt for Netherlands in Renaissance

Johann de Witt

and Phillip II for Spain in Renaissance

Phillip II

If you're still continuing this project, would 3 leaderheads per civilizations be too much to ask?

He'll be in the game for what, 11 years?

Top Bottom