RGC3 - To Atlantis...and beyond!

Thanks, I think I may be dead in minutes

You just saved my life.

It's sent, and the site is updated.

We currently have 13 challengers: Jeff1787, Riker, Silverknight, Blackbeard, Winterfell, V.Soma, Spetznaz, Salvor Hardin, Adc, Pontus, Danger Bird, Barak and Gunnar Krueger.

In case of mispelt nickname, installation problems, or file not received, contact us.

I got the link, but when I downloaded the .zip file and tried to open it, it said "Unexpected end of archive." I looked and saw that I got the folders, but no files! :cry:

Can you send again? I sent another email with the same request.

SilverKnight

double post

I've sent part 1 saves. In the site you say that checkpoint is 1500. In the game objectives that is 2000. I've sent 2000, 1460, 1320 and the after finish save

Oh good, I noticed that too, and was just here to ask, lol. This looks SWEET!! I wont spoil anything (I'm only on the 2nd turn :p ), but for those who haven't gotten this, GET IT! :king:

SilverKnight

After the earthquake Atlantis send troops with Greel heroes in the underworld. But how is it possible since I didn't even build a warrior?

Well part 1's Warrior represents a huge bunch of warriors really, and in part 2 every unit represents one single person... There's only a handfull of them, probably not enough to be represented by one whole unit in part 1.

Done, done, saves submitted!

That was the most fun I've had actually completing a game since the Conquests came out! I loved it, and it's given me the idea to make a kind of unit-based mod more like Tzar than Civ...

:goodjob: Fantastic work, Rhye! I hope I did ok, I just charged through both parts...

SilverKnight

SK, I'm impressed, in part 1 it took me at first many tries to get the micromanaging right, and then it turned out I was just being stupid and I needed a completely different strategy in my micromanaging.
Anyway, if you start a mod like that I'd love to help with ideas and stuff, let me know when you start working on it.

I tried to send them right after I posted that, but got a MAILER DAEMON. Tried again this morning before work (BTW, 2.5 hours of sleep because I stayed up late playing RoCX: priceless :p ), got another MAILER DAEMON. I'm sending again... it's still rgc.sub@gmail.com, right?

I'm not sure how well I did... got a bunch of goals, but totally ignored some others, lol... Also, about the mod, I don't even have a solid concept yet. I was thinking of something based loosely on AD&D. A small set of weak, upgradeable adventurers to augment a village's militia, maybe against some evil empire, I don't know. There's some fundamental problems about such a mod, but I'll try some things out.

Hope these saves get sent!

SilverKnight

EDIT: Got another MAILER DAEMON... :(

Top Bottom