Rhye's and Fall of the Triumvirates

I can't find a turn 138 in either of my inboxes, so I guess it's with whoever is before me in turn order? Muffin?

I just resent the most recent turn I have to AdrienIer, please everyone do the same until we find out who the game is stuck with.

I had already sent that save forward to Hercules, but I'll resend again.

i sent turn 140 to tigranes on march 17th

just checking is this game dead?

If not where are we?

Who might be invited to replace Reallyevilmuff. If he needs replaced what happened?

I've got the turn, but it won't load.

I installed the mod a few days ago, followed the instructions to extract the files to the BtS directory, got a couple of errors but started the game OK selecting the mod in the start screen.

Any advice?

Now all we need is someone, not looking at anyone in particular Imp. K, to update first post.

Thanks rickety, glad this game has risen from the dead like a phoenix... however the turn opened for hannibal, not me. I sent it along to Knoedel to deal with.

Okay I am currently very confused about who plays what civ and who replaces whom. :crazyeye:

You were replacing Carthage the last I remembered

Okay I am currently very confused about who plays what civ and who replaces whom. :crazyeye:

Quite simply Nighthawk (Playing Persia) was eliminated. So the turn(Hannibal) goes to the next player Millea who hasn't posted since 2015.

So I guess Millea may need replaced.

This is turning into a cold case crime investigation.

Top Bottom