Rhye's and Fall of the Triumvirates

Yes, I got it now, but I am unfortunately very busy this weekend.

Also I would be grateful if you would delete the address in your post, even with my last name redacted.

Turns out I'm an idiot: For the past week I had my email tab open to the Sent instead of the Inbox folder, and was wondering why I wasn't getting any turns, or really any mails at all.

Well this is strange? For me the turn works perfectly fine. Perhaps you should try downloading the save you uploaded and use that?

I tried it again. My finding is that if I put a password when the game prompts me to I can't play my turn, but if I don't I can play my turn fine.

Ok it works but I need Academia's email

I tried it again. My finding is that if I put a password when the game prompts me to I can't play my turn, but if I don't I can play my turn fine.

Aaaaaaah, I see. When you enter your password, do you click on OK or do you hit the Enter key?

I don't remember. It could be that I pressed enter like an idiot

I don't remember. It could be that I pressed enter like an idiot
I know I used to have this problem early on in my PBEM career. It's pretty annoying that hitting enter on the initial password popup counts as ending the turn.

Oh I'm dumb I did have academia's email. Thanks Imp

Will this game ever rise again?

Sent the last turn I had on to Adrien.

I'm supposed to play and send it to Academia right ?

Edit : No wait Japan is hercules

Which turn is the last turn?

I played 146 as Japan and sent it on to Academia months ago. So I guess we need replacement for Academia in this one. ( see above)

Top Bottom