1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Rhye's Syndrome

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Kawzmo191, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Linkman226

Linkman226 #anarchy

Oh cool, Baldyr. That's neat. I'll think certainly consider a Synthesis:Mp later then.

2. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

That's all I wanted to hear. :goodjob:

3. deanej

deanej Chieftain

To be honest, there probably doesn't need to be a separate multiplayer version. Just fix congresses and similar events, figure out a new system for civ switching or disable it, and take those custom game options that need to be on and take them off the custom game screen (by changing bVisible to 0). A lot of stuff could be done by checking if it's an MP game or not. This would also allow the custom game screen to be enabled.

4. Baldyr

Baldyr "Hit It"

My thinking exactly. :agree:

5. Linkman226

Linkman226 #anarchy

Well one way to play Multiplayer (pseudo Multiplayer I suppose) is using the shortcut to switch civs while in cheat mode. I forgot what the cheat was though....

Of course, this is only hot seat.