Riders (BtS) Modular

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This contains more or less Native Americans civilization.

It has main units as riders that i got from the graphics section (thx to all that made them).

It has Sitting Bull, Geronimo and Crazy Horse as Leaders. Added: Chief Sleepy Eye

Units included: Bear Rider, Bison Rider, Canoe, Centaur, Deer Rider, Elephant Rider, Falxman, Mokka, Boar Rider, Nyxkin, Rhino Rider, Antelope Rider, Tortoise Rider and Wolf Rider.

Building: Bear Totem.

credits:

Spoiler :
Zerver /bernie14 / danrell / Roamty /Darque /and
AlazkanAssassin/GarretSidzaka/Andrew_JayQuueg/meatwad4289
/Kael and FfH2 Team/CivGoldTeam/Duel/Chugginator/civmansam/
Supa/ArneoKerdarun/Zuul/MeteorPunch/Rabbit,White/Chalid/bmarnz/
Aranor/Wyz_sub10/snafusmith/C.Roland/woodelf/GarretSidzaka/
Robo Magic Man/TheBladeRoden/krowtrobot/seZereth/PSYX/
J_Period/Ploeperpengel/Chamaedrys/nautil/Hadrean/sepamu92/sharick/
ggganz/Italicus/ArdRaeiss/Hell's Angel/McGlocklinMA/mirtan/
Cafegio/korvgubben/The Conquests/Chiyu/hrochland/Khai/
Swarog/Walter Hawkwood/Fëanor/Nickolai/Axel/Mozza/bmarnz/
Bakuel/Gedemon/Grave/Zebra 9/bhiita/GeneralMatt/Houman/
Edgecrusher/timboobaa/Polycrates/FuzzyWuzzyBunny/asioasioasio/
siam/jojoweb/lamppost4/Sevo/Quueg/meatwad4289/Dale/avain/
dutchking

Download: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=7016

well it's different I'll give you that!

a couple of things though. When I loaded this mod I had several errors with units that were still allocated you your Next Fantasy War mod. ( not a major issue, its just annoying while your loading to get those errors lol)

The other thing is I noticed in the first post you have the Falxman in the mix, ( now I'm reeeeally nit picking sorry) however 1 it is misspelled in game (Flaxman) and the term Falxman is used to describe a warrior who carries a falx, yet you have changed it to a spear ( while a spear is definitely more appropriate for a Native American civ rather than a falx as they are only used in 1 place in the world). these don't detract from game play, it just me being nit picky.

However the whining aside I looooooove all those riders on every animal imaginable! That bear rider gave me a chuckle, just thinking about how crazy the person has to be to mount the beast!:lol: :goodjob:

my2bob

Aranor

well it's different I'll give you that!

a couple of things though. When I loaded this mod I had several errors with units that were still allocated you your Next Fantasy War mod. ( not a major issue, its just annoying while your loading to get those errors lol)

The other thing is I noticed in the first post you have the Falxman in the mix, ( now I'm reeeeally nit picking sorry) however 1 it is misspelled in game (Flaxman) and the term Falxman is used to describe a warrior who carries a falx, yet you have changed it to a spear ( while a spear is definitely more appropriate for a Native American civ rather than a falx as they are only used in 1 place in the world). these don't detract from game play, it just me being nit picky.

However the whining aside I looooooove all those riders on every animal imaginable! That bear rider gave me a chuckle, just thinking about how crazy the person has to be to mount the beast!:lol: :goodjob:

my2bob

Aranor

Thx, version 1 now out, changed the two units that had my MOD requirements and one that has sulphur as a bonus, thx again.
But i was referring to Flax cutters another resource in my MOD, it is nowadays called Linseed oil.:rolleyes:
But anyways, thx again. Added Chief Sleepy Eye also.

Effective: 9:30 am, 10 Sep 07.

I seem to be having problems downloading this mod, it tells me the file is not found.

K, so I'm trying to add a couple of them to my own mod, but not sure where to add all the files.
Could someone help me with that?

Top Bottom