Riot cities and health

Nenos

Chieftain
If you conquer a city and the habitants rebel against the new owner. So well is fine. But why the hack they lose healthy during the time? If there any hospital or other healthy I agree with it. But most of time the building still exist.
Could some one tell me reason?

If you conquer a city and the habitants rebel against the new owner. So well is fine. But why the hack they lose healthy during the time? If there any hospital or other healthy I agree with it. But most of time the building still exist.

Rebelling is a dangerous and unhealty activity. All that yelling is bad for the voice, painting demonstration signs can cause splinters in the fingers, marching to the mayor in protest can cause sprained ankles... :rolleyes:

The technical reason is extremely simple:

Cities in Unrest simply do not produce anything.
Also the Buildings themselves do not produce anything.

So there is simply no Yield Health produced.
The "Health decrease from population" is however still calculated - purposely by the way.

------

And considering immersion I also fully agree with @ConjurerDragon . :thumbsup:

How should a "Health System" in reality work well if the population is basically in complete uprest.
(Basically people beating each other and the law enforcement on the streets.)

Especially in history uprest was not as "civilized" as today - especially when a City was conquered by another army.
It was usually quite violent and more brutal - not just peaceful demonstrations.

Last edited:
Top Bottom