[R&F] Rise and Fall Features Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated it will all the info from the Cree Video

Updated Poundmaker's agenda

Added the new red mountain (note we have now seen all the Natural Wonders)

Also please note, unfortunately there have been some growing problems with the BB code, so I have been forced to strip most of it out until we can find a work around

Amber provides culture.

Amber.PNG

Seen in the Cree First Look at 0:40

Dark Age - Your cities get a reduced 0.5 Loyalty points per turn, and this extends out into neighboring cities though it looses impact per tile away from your city.

Yes, it might seem nitpicking, but 'loose' is not a verb, it is an adjective. At least correct it in the main post, please. It is bad enough to see this mistake a million times, mostly from US people, for whom English is even a mother language...

Yes, it might seem nitpicking, but 'loose' is not a verb, it is an adjective. At least correct it in the main post, please. It is bad enough to see this mistake a million times, mostly from US people, for whom English is even a mother language...
Don't forget about how many people use it's as a possessive. It's means "it is" or "it has" but never as a possessive. I see that extremely often with native English speakers.

English must be a difficult language, even for native speakers.

Don't forget about how many people use it's as a possessive. It's means "it is" or "it has" but never as a possessive. I see that extremely often with native English speakers.

English must be a difficult language, even for native speakers.
It‘s not specific for English. Such things happen in German and French as well to a lot of native speakers - and I suppose in other languages as well. Reading a lot of internet stuff that often showcases errors in grammar and spelling instead of newspapers and books doesn‘t help.

Edit: Argh! Didn‘t realize which thread I was reading. Feel free to delete.

Moderator Action: Please do not comment on spelling or grammar errors by other posters -- it is borderline trolling and is rarely constructive. First, this an international forum, with many non-native-English speakers, so everyone should be considerate and make allowances for errors. Second, whether or not English is the poster's first language, this is the internet -- typing on mobile devices, errant auto-correct, etc.--we've all seen it and done it. So, please focus on substance and overlook spelling and grammar errors.

Updated Amber and Statue of Liberty

Added Georgia and Queen Tamar

Hi all, I posted this a while back, but haven't seen it updated here. There's some very different government effects for Most Tier 2 and 3 Governments. At 36 minutes into the First Korea dev livestream:

Communism: + 0.4 Prod per citizen in cities with governors
Democracy: +2 prod +1 Housing per district
Fascism: War weariness reduced by 15%
Merchant Republic: +15% toward districts
Theocracy: No faith buying? (Can't read the whole tip)

Hi all, I posted this a while back, but haven't seen it updated here. There's some very different government effects for Most Tier 2 and 3 Governments. At 36 minutes into the First Korea dev livestream:

Communism: + 0.4 Prod per citizen in cities with governors
Democracy: +2 prod +1 Housing per district
Fascism: War weariness reduced by 15%
Merchant Republic: +15% toward districts
Theocracy: No faith buying? (Can't read the whole tip)
Here you go:

Thanks to @Denkt for pointing it out. At 52:06 in the Korean livestream, they hover over the Entertainment Complex and in the tooltip it mentions that it is exclusive with the Water Park. You cannot have both in the same city.

For Mekewap placement requirements/restrictions, on twitter Sarah stated: "Currently - cannot be adjacent to another mekewap and must be next to bonus or luxury resource." (And then noted separately: "Subject to change, of course - the designers are hard at work balancing and tweaking").

Added everything I saw in the live stream

We got a blink-and-you'll-miss-it look at the Temple of Artemis tooltip at 27:22 in the livestream. Details:

• Unlocks at Archery
  • Base cost: 180 Production
  • Each Camp, Pasture, and Plantation improvement within 4 tiles of the wonder provides +1 Amenity. Must be placed adjacent to a Camp improvement.
  • +4 Food
  • +3 Housing

If Antioch is a new city-state, wouldn't that mean that Byzantium is out?
I would expect to see it very high on their city list.

Also, can you list which city states were removed? (probably right after the newly included ones).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom