[R&F] Rise and Fall General Discussion Thread

So we've got teasers on Mondays, Civ First Looks on Tuesdays, and wonders on Fridays. Does this mean deep dive videos will be shown on Wednesdays or Thursdays? Or will the be folded into the streams?

So we've got teasers on Mondays, Civ First Looks on Tuesdays, and wonders on Fridays. Does this mean deep dive videos will be shown on Wednesdays or Thursdays? Or will the be folded into the streams?

Wednesdays they review the Monday hints and have Livestreams.

Goodbye, Tamar Tuesday
What clues can't we apply to you?
When they change with every new week
Still we're gonna guess you...

A classic by the Rolling Stones!

(I might have some trouble with Wilhelmina Wednesday, however :D )
There's also Theodora Thursday, Frederick Friday, Six Sky Saturday, and Seondeok Sunday.

For Six Sky Saturday, you could use Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by the Beatles.

You know, since the Chateau Frontenac wont be coming in the expansion, they would still be perfect for a DLC Wonder. Turns out 2018 is the 125th anniversary of the Chateau and the 75th anniversary of the 1943 Quebec Conference which was also hosted at the Chateau.

You know, since the Chateau Frontenac wont be coming in the expansion, they would still be perfect for a DLC Wonder. Turns out 2018 is the 125th anniversary of the Chateau and the 75th anniversary of the 1943 Quebec Conference which was also hosted at the Chateau.
The Château Frontenac should have bonuses for both tourism and for emergencies.

So I was thinking about what vanilla civs could really use another Alternate leader, and then it hit me. Its Priam of Troy! Alternate leader for the Greeks. I would love a new alt leader for China, but lets be realistic.

Probably Mongols on Tuesday.

Over on the screenshot thread, we've determined that St Basil's Cathedral is basically the 'Tundra Petra'. Anybody want to wager a guess about the South Pole Station's ability, now that super Tundra tiles are taken?

Instead of production, a huge boost in science?

Are we having livestream tomorrow? Didn't they say that Ed will do it ?
Pretty sure it was mentioned in passing that Ed would be back with the Netherlands livestream. I don't recall if they specifically said when it would be. There's been no official annoucement that I know of, so I don't think we can be certain of seeing him.

At the end of the Korea livestream they said Ed would join in for the Netherlands this week.

Top Bottom