Rise and fall of the roman empire

Back again, and not from holidays.
If there is a emperor getting murdered by sometime next week, I will be ready to take over for a dozen of turns. It has been a long time, I hope I won't be too lost. I will do my best not to build to much useless infrastructure here and there :lol: , or to let Palmyra revolt ;)

Sorry guys! I've been trying to make time to play for a week now, without success. An extremely busy work schedule amongst other things has left me with not a second of free time. Honestly, I doubt I'll be freed up until tuesday at the earliest. Someone else should go, I think.
Again, sorry. I'll catch you all next week!

I continued our game on my own just for fun and have reached 140 AD

Have started a war against the germans just to bleed them from some units.
I captured the three cities on the other side of river Rhine suprisingly easy but I plan to evacuate them later (dont wanna raze, feels like cheating) because they are worthless from a defensive point of view.

Anyway, who continues where we left?

Or do we wanna continue with the 140 AD game where I have played maybe 30 extra turns?

Yes, I want a bite! But there are not sav around. We can continue with 140AD, me think (anyway, I will be lost, didn't follow up with the tremendous geographic expansion of the late decades!)

A screenie!

Attachments

• rome177.jpg
    rome177.jpg
    234.6 KB · Views: 145
Yummy!
Corruption is so low in Aegypt!! Is the pharos removing all of it?
The treasure is just... to much. I hope 1.2 has fixed that.
Managing that empire will be like starting a 325AD scen :eek:

Germania front II

Pink: Yes pharos + civitas +forum, regarding the huge treasury. I have saved almost all gold that was gained during golden age. We have a HUGE military that will cost insane amount of gold when our preatorium,forums and emporiums get obsolete. We need this treasury buffer for later.

Attachments

• GermaniaII.JPG
    GermaniaII.JPG
    236.5 KB · Views: 104
Top Bottom