[R&F] Rise and fall out for iOS

Something strange I updated my Civ 6 and all the Dlc’s Too but no Rise and Fall in App Purchases
So it’s v strange no Rise and Fall till now although the I updated

The game update is out, but we're waiting for the Rise and Fall IAP to show up in the store.

For what it's worth, this updates iOS from the equivalent of PC version 1.0.0.194 to 1.0.0.317

I don’t have the option to buy for some reason.

But oooooo play by cloud is here now!

I just updated and now none of my mods are working, can anyone tell me how to downgrade? Thank you.

I just upgraded and I'm trying to figure out whether my new game (with a lovely starting position) is using the expansion content (for 60 turns.) But if I try to open the Civilopedia it crashes.

Plus cloud saves. In multiplayer (which is now cloud based and async), the host is the only one who has to have the DLC purchased. The connecting players will have the benefits.

This is a seriously good update.

I see the multi queue, and cloud saves, and a few other changes to the interface. Were these supposed to be part of the expansion?

@KWagle No, these are part of a free patch of the game core. The iOS version is now .317, and it contains features introduced in free patches on PC.

Thanks! What happens to my saved games in progress if I add the expansion? Will they see any new features?

As well as Rise & Fall and the other improvements noted above, the AI players seem to be significantly faster at playing their turns. It’s a very good patch all round.

The game update is out, but we're waiting for the Rise and Fall IAP to show up in the store.

For what it's worth, this updates iOS from the equivalent of PC version 1.0.0.194 to 1.0.0.317

@AspyrRyan, thank you for this bit of information.

Also, I wanted to pick your brain as to what Aspyr thinks and might be able to do to facilitate mod compatibility and mod making for iOS. As you well know, mods are an integral part of the franchise over the years. Of course, that can easily be done through Steam and even for the version bought through the App Store for MacOS, and many players like us, rely on mods to complement and enrich the game. In other threads here, since the release of the iOS version, people have gone out of their way to explain and share ways to incorporate mods in iOS, but it would be helpful if there was help on Aspyr’s part with the resources it has. I have considered getting the complete iOS version when Gathering Storm comes out later in the year, but this mod issue is one that I have to take into account to really consider buying it. It wouldn’t be the same expanded experience for the same price, in my humble opinion. Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Is there a trick to getting Civilization for the Ipad to download all of the purchased content? If you open the app and go to "get more content", it stays at 0% indefinitely until you click "restore purchases", at which point it downloads them until the game crashes (I have ipad pro) and then back to square one.

Is there a trick to getting Civilization for the Ipad to download all of the purchased content? If you open the app and go to "get more content", it stays at 0% indefinitely until you click "restore purchases", at which point it downloads them until the game crashes (I have ipad pro) and then back to square one.

Same thing here exactly. I just kept trying over and over and finally got it to download everything on my iPad. Still no luck on my iPhone.

Top Bottom