Rise and Stagnation of Civilization (Earth18Civs BtS, not RFC)

Blame Muffin's disappearance.

Yeah I guess.

Well you're the admin, so advertise.

And does anyone know what happened to ReallyevilMuff ?

or is it with someone else?

Just realised I'm not in this game. whoops.
still re REM any news?

I think REM has simply signed in for too many games, if you check realms beyond, he's involved in 3 pitbosses, has huge empires and late-game situations to manage, tough decisions to make as he is in strong positions to compete for win, but still not too far away. I think it's understandable, but would still be nice of him to leave the games officially and try to get replacements rather than leave quietly.

Imperator Knoedel - Victoria of England, Stagnation Era: Industrial
Nighthawk419 - Pericles of Greece, Stagnation Era: Medieval
sinimusta - Ramesses II of Egypt, Stagnation Era: Classical
ReallyEvilMuff - Louis XIV, Stagnation Era: Industrial
grogburg - Qin Shi Huang of China, Stagnation Era: Renaissance
Luthor_Saxburg - Gandhi of India, Stagnation Era: Industrial
PatriotNorwood - Suryavarman II of Khmer, Stagnation Era: Medieval
Zacar - Montezuma of Aztec, Stagnation Era: Medieval
I've just now realized one thing - Knoedel will have the best (human) unit in the game... Redcoats... :eek:

France might have musketeers, but they can be made obsolete by Riflemen, but the RedCoats will be the best possible unit in this game (for humans at least)...

India has fast workers... I was hoping that if India could endure enough, it could have a tech lead and have a shot at it, but if it stops at the same time as English Redcoats... :hammer2:

Okay, assuming it's Muffin the latest save is with, that means sinimusta has his save, that means sinimusta must send me the latest save so I can adminhack it.

Got the save weeks ago but only adminhacked and sent it along now because I got lost in the timesink that is Civ5.

Hey now to be fair, I and Tigranes got a private PBEM between us going in Civ5.

Yes, it is. I've resent the file just now.

Did you change your email or something? If you do not receive, could you please send me your email by PM?

Yes, it is. I've resent the file just now.

Did you change your email or something? If you do not receive, could you please send me your email by PM?
No, when you resent I realized I had already played the save and sent it on, I just got confused by the tracker email and didn't realize it was the same save, sorry! (NOTE: I sent the turn to Zacar on the 21st.)

Top Bottom