Rise From Medieval Kingdoms III, Thread Two

Sure. An exceptionally charismatic leader was found to lead a group of pilgrims to a new land, who then formed a nation quickly... compared to a government's slow, steady accumulation of colonists and wealth in order to get the official stamp of vassalization.

So NPCs are completely incapable of this? It just seems unfair that how fast our colonies form is dependent on wether or not we can find a player for it, something that is completely beyond our control. It's an out of game reason for affecting something in-game.

No no, colonies form instantly (if Chox had told me where you wanted it). It's the vassalization process that takes time.

Leeky, why do I not have the map of Greenland? I bought it from Argos.

I forgot to tell him about the trade, sorry.

Then Chox proceeded to not tell me where you wanted it.

Again, sorry for being forgetful. If you want to know where it is, I think I sent you a map of Los Cabrillos in that PM that had Argos's colony on it.

No no, colonies form instantly (if Chox had told me where you wanted it). It's the vassalization process that takes time.

Oh, ok, I am fine with that. I thought you were talking about forming the colony itself. Sorry about that misunderstanding.

(ooc: what movie?)

Gibraltar announces it's intention of remaining Neutral in the Germn conflict, but promises aid to mediate. Negociations may take place on gibraltese territory.

Hello, Gibraltar. I see you want a colony in the land of Florida. You see, I want some of this land. So I have come up with a compromise.

Do you accept this border?

@Crimea: No one else has sent in orders either. *Nudge, nudge*

Attn:

Several people have sent fleets trying to explore north from the Carribean. I'd like to announce that, while this is ok, I haven't finalized the rest of north america yet. I have the map, but it really does take quite a lot of work to make it RfMKable. I'm telling you all this so you won't expect the map within the next few turns, although it will exist by 1600.

what about Asia? I want China!

@mississippi

Alright, though I will create northern colonies more to the north than your empire.

hey, I'm thinking the same thing with Asia. And it has nothing to due with that's where my expansion would be.

How much does it cost to upgrade villages to cities? It was mentioned somewhere in the first thread but I can't find it.

@ merciary: We will be trading 2 resources this turn, right?

Top Bottom