Rise of Rome PBEM

GPS to Tboy. (finally) Your army led by Caeser won't take my cities so easily, Hannibal has landed on the island and has taken up a defensive position.

gps, and i strike a deal with my celtic friends for the knowledge of the alphabet. I also hope that my friends in rome will trade maps with me.

EDIT: According to my saved games, i just played turn 7.

GPS to Tboy. I'd like to thank the kind Scythians for sharing their world map with me in exchange for writing.

gps---->azzaman

The fighting against Persia continues.
We scored some victories at sea near Miletus but suffered humiliating losses at land near Iconium.

Note to Carthage:

Hannibal is dead. Sicily and Sardinia are falling. It's only a matter of time before we are marching through Carthage itself!

Note to Macedonia:

As you can see, Carthage is doomed. When they fall, we will gladly provide assistance against Persia, if you in return help us against the barbarian Celts, as well as the Goths, Scythians or Egyptians if they attack us.

That'll be the Celts! Rome appreciates your help in taking down this barbarian nation.

...and I'm supposed to be the barbarians. How uncivilized. *Shakes head* GPS

GPS to Tboy. Lost two swords attacking Ceaser's Army, but I did manage to redline it. :)

GPS
Greekguy, your swords were wasted, as Roman troops have accepted a temporary setback on Sardinia but have retreated. Soon we shall counterattack, and ye shall meet thy doom.
Rome also wishes to announce that our Legionaries have been upgraded to the next level, with improved combat ability. We strongly urge Persia and other nations to take this in mind when considering war.

I thought this game was dead for sure. I´m glad i was wrong though.

Nothing important this turn beside a small skirmish near Antioch.

gps------>azzaman

Yeah, sorry about taking so long with the last save, but I was away for a week on a school german exchange without civ or internet access.

GPS to Tboy.

GPS to Drendor.
I will not be able to play or send the saves for 10 days starting tomorrow, as I'll be going on a school trip to Canada, so if you send the save to me before the end of that, I won't be able to play it.

gps--->azzaman

Next turn we can form alliances right?

Bloody battles took place in the mountains near Iconium...

Rumours have it that Darius is dead....

Top Bottom