[Rising Tide] Ideas for More Marvels?

Yeah, I really hope there are examples in the new code which retrieve the selected biome during map generation. I have some things I want to do with them!

And I will probably end up trying to learn how to alter Biomes by shuffling through the code that trailblazers make.

@Lord Tirian:

It would be nice if art assets like that could be added, we might even see fan-made hybrid city art.

I'm really hoping, but doubting, that such things become moddable.

Though I'm not sure how many modders would be able to create Marvel level art assets - perhaps I underestimate them.

what about the Crop Circle is that a Marvel? we haven't seen it in any live streams but it was in a few screenshots.

what about the Crop Circle is that a Marvel? we haven't seen it in any live streams but it was in a few screenshots.

Upon seeing more, I think those are actually Progenitor artifact sites. They were showing up on maps that already had Marvels on them.

Upon seeing more, I think those are actually Progenitor artifact sites. They were showing up on maps that already had Marvels on them.
maybe, but the devs said it was quest-related in a past video, so maybe its a randomly appearing site?
Spoiler :

and is that thing in the water related in anyway? obviously another progenitor site but I haven't seen it in any live streams yet.

Top Bottom