RJ1 - Monarch Beg. SG "Shaking the Lurker Tree"

There is a fair size of Cav in former Japan still, ready to wipe out the Chinese.

I didn't bother upgrading the spears before they are actually threatened, hoping to delay it till we capture Leonardo.

Our artillery hasn't done much good yet, they move too slow to catch up with the action.

Explorers are very handy for a first turn pillage spree, since they can pillage any square within 5 squares of the border.

We should just keep on rolling over the Mongols, and maybe kick the Chinese out for good. The game should be over pretty soon, I think we are closing in on domination limit.

Edit: Lol! Was posting this at the same time DarkSavant did his summary :) Great work guys.

Well played Dark Savant :goodjob:

I wasn't sure how close we were to domination, but knew it wouldn't be too far away.

Well played all :goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

It's been fun playing with you all. Hope to see some of you in another SG real soon.

regards

Ted

Great job, everyone! I was fun, and it was a pleasure and honor meeting you all and playing this game with you.

See you around the SG circuit!
:goodjob:

Solid game from everyone involved. I can't believe we played a warmongering SG with no GLs. I'm thinking of setting up an always war variant on Regent if anyone is interested.

Good job and great game.

Was very interesting, I am usually more of a builder and despise pre-MA wars... But this time it was just in the cards I guess.

I managed to get on the internet while I was on my trip, only to see that we won already! Great job, people.:goodjob: It was fun playing with everybody, and I hope to do some more of it in the future.

Top Bottom