Role Play Challenge, TNG:The Dalai Lama, A One City Challenge

Good game! I'm sorry I wasn't around while it was going on. I hate to agree with the chorus of boos over the late handling of Cathy, but it did feel a little "game-ey" to me. Ah, well, you gotta do what you gotta do! I guess RPCs are like sausages- They're more enjoyable when you don't have to see what goes into'em! ;)

Onward to the custom game!

Actually, it really is in the line of the RPC. The Dalali Lama ain't really the saint you all think ;)

Actually, it really is in the line of the RPC. The Dalali Lama ain't really the saint you all think ;)

He sure does a hell of a PR job though, huh? He's certainly oppurtunistic enough to try anything you tried in my opinion. I mean, he presided over a theocracy, whet's so farfetched about him trying to get someone else to try it? Really he has presided over or advocated way more than half of all the civic options over the course of his life.

You should do all of the leaders from the score chart.

Starting with Quayle...

Dan Quayle? Didn't Slobbering Bear do him? Oh wait, that was George Bush, never mind.

Oh, I don't mind you screwing with Cathy. It was just the *way* you did it, by buying her into anarchy. Seemed a little too "stupid AI tricks" and all that. Still, I can't think of a better way to eke out the win (which you deserved) without taking a chance on a 20% die roll (which would have been lame).

So, again, much like my Warrior rush game as Izzy, I'm glad you did it as a "proof of concept." But, seeing that it can be done, I don't see myself doing it any time soon. I love that it works. And it was a great way to showcase the strategy. Just don't ever do it again :p

Dan Quayle? Didn't Slobbering Bear do him? Oh wait, that was George Bush, never mind.

I think there may have been a RB challenge where you had to play as Qayle (using a mod) and get a winning score high enough to get Caesar at the end of the game. Reading through the archives can be quite funny sometimes.

I really wanted to play this game, but there were no saves posted in the entire thread! I know this is old, but does anybody still have the starting save?

Here is the 4000 BC start!

Attachments

• Dali Lama BC-4000.CivBeyondSwordSave
    67.7 KB · Views: 78
Seriously mad??? You still have saves from 1,5 years ago? :):):):)

Seriously mad??? You still have saves from 1,5 years ago? :):):):)

I have all the RPCs including the Mighty Khan. However the older saves such as the Khan do not play for some reason. I was thinking it maybe the computer has changed (that old Dell has been tossed) and was going to post a question on it.

I have all the RPCs including the Mighty Khan. However the older saves such as the Khan do not play for some reason. I was thinking it maybe the computer has changed (that old Dell has been tossed) and was going to post a question on it.

Were they all on BTS? I can still play Sis's old Peter ALC from four years ago. Did you ever upload them? Were you running any mods while playing?

Were they all on BTS? I can still play Sis's old Peter ALC from four years ago. Did you ever upload them? Were you running any mods while playing?

Actually it's only yhe first Khan save, the second time period works. All others seam OK.

And yes I am replaying the RPCs for my enetertainment.

I have not forgotten Atilla, just too much life issues to be posting a game right now.

Top Bottom